17 year old Supra driver no longer with us, TN

kicknsupra

May 22, 2008
PG BC
My condolences. things like this are never eazy i think we all have lost some one that was to young.
makes me think about the friends that i have lost or the years my heart gose out to you and your famliy

fstlane88

Single time!!
Apr 5, 2005
South FL
Thoughts and condolences to family and friends affected. Always hate to hear stuff like this, even more so losing a member of our community.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
On the night the Angel came and took your hand,
We cried as you left for an unknown land.
But Heaven rejoiced as you came into sight,
For your soul was a diamond, shining so bright!

Rest in peace mate.

My family's thoughts and prayers are with you and yours in your time of grief.

Evilempire1.3JZ-GTE

SF what a waste of supras
Jun 22, 2006
SoCal
www.myspace.com
My condolences to the family and friends of this fine young man.

To help us get to know him better and help the grieving proccess could you put together a movie with a collage of his supra pics and of him post in video section or youtube with link in here he sounds like a fine man.

Sep 15, 2008
Colorado
First and for most I’m deeply sorry for your resent loss. I know how hard it can be, I lost one of my best friends in a freak dare accident. We were at an after school activity and Mike Sweeney was dared to swim across a pond, but do to the cold weather Mike ended up getting hypothermia and not making it across. I myself had a close encounter when I was 14 years old. I had just bought a USED 200exc ktm (dirt bike) w/o checking it over and took it up in the mountains for the week on vacation. On the last day my front nut fell off causing my bike to get head shake (That’s were your handle bars shake out of control) at about 50 mph. I don't remember anything after I hit that tree, but I was in a coma for a week and had a ruptured splin, bleeding in the brain, shattered left elbow, compound fractured left leg, and a broke upper left arm. It just goes to show you how life is extremely fragile. My prayers go out to Carson Howard and your family.

Sincerely,
SupramanJZA70

bassjunkiens5

Nov 25, 2008
Tenn
Once again I sorry for your loss. After reading all the posts I just wanted to say that I only know of one other place with a fellowship like this... USMC. Semper Fi. Let us know if you need anything.

GotBoost?

I do
Nov 25, 2005
By My Computer
This is so sad, and I am very sorry to hear it. I will pray for you and your family, and will keep you all in my thoughts. God bless you and your family.

Gilsdorf

Street Dragon
Jun 18, 2005
Reno, NV
Life is eternal, love is immortal and death is only a horizon; and a horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight.

What moves through us is a silence, a quiet sadness, a longing for one more day, one more word, one more touch, we may not understand why you left this earth so soon, or why you left before we were ready to say good-bye, but little by little, we begin to remember not just that you died, but that you lived. And that your life gave us memories too beautiful to forget.

Truely Sorry to hear of your brother passing.
Matt