1300 Kg Track SUPRA project

grimnebula

Jun 2, 2015
Hi i have a supra turbo for sale car been sitting but is all complete all stock it need to be finish year 1990...original rims color charcoal grey with the covertible top...

Aleo24

Aug 15, 2011
Perth
Hi from Australia, alot of the guys here have been talking about your build. Awesome car man and congrats on the new setup after the issues you had. I see you mounted your infinity in the engine bay, any reason you did this instead of having it in the cabin? I just setup my own AEM infinity on my 2jz-a70. Very impressed with the system.

josbeat

Supramania Contributor
Jul 31, 2010
spain
Aleo24;2058489 said:
Hi from Australia, alot of the guys here have been talking about your build. Awesome car man and congrats on the new setup after the issues you had. I see you mounted your infinity in the engine bay, any reason you did this instead of having it in the cabin? I just setup my own AEM infinity on my 2jz-a70. Very impressed with the system.

Hello ! nice to know that, wow! Australia jejeje

at the moment the ECU is inside the engine bay because it was easy on that moment to put it there and buil the wires but as soon as posible it will be moved to inside.

my engine is the VVti but if you need the MAP file only you need to tell me how you want it.

thanks for the coments allways we need it to look foward.

any way I have a good news

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h254/jjpb86/2._zps8qtb0y7p.jpg

firts position PRO-C class last saturday TimeAttack championship.

https://scontent-mxp1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...67_1735793543318552_4352089618806709614_o.jpg
here we are testing the new brakes with a copilot
ofcourse I got the best time alone in the car jajajaja

Last edited:

josbeat

Supramania Contributor
Jul 31, 2010
spain
on that victory I had problems with the brakes and the engine ,it wont give more than 250 hp boosting at only 7 Psi and no more than 6000 rpm but now it is fixed .

Last edited:

josbeat

Supramania Contributor
Jul 31, 2010
spain

after got the desired camber and roll center and after reduce the front axel weight with the new brake discs is time to put the upper arms to get the desired caster and also less distace between axels.
but never twisting the lower-arm bushings.

still to see how it goes .

also i need to relocate the gearbox cooler,work on how to get more traction on the exit of the corners and still lowering the weight.

Last edited:

josbeat

Supramania Contributor
Jul 31, 2010
spain
SeeUSmile;2059105 said:
ahhh you're using the beech upper arms now?

yes they are well made but heavier than the originals
two of the original upper arms weight as same as one of the beech one , 5.5 lbs is what i added to the car but remember, i removed something like 50 lbs so ....

SeeUSmile

Nov 22, 2012
Australia,Victoria,Melbourne
josbeat;2059162 said:
yes they are well made but heavier than the originals
two of the original upper arms weight as same as one of the beech one , 5.5 lbs is what i added to the car but remember, i removed something like 50 lbs so ....

Wow. I guess that's the weight advantage of forged aluminum, it's a shame we can't just simply replace the ball joints on them :(. True I suppose that much shouldn't be too much un-sprung mass for what you already removed.

josbeat

Supramania Contributor
Jul 31, 2010
spain
i forgót to include the weight removed from the exhaust manifold was another 11 lbs jejeje and still have the rear original glass
and the electric windows and door pannels and....
this saturday i will go to the aligment shop, i am lucky they let me to use it for free and I can play with it but with Caster maybe over 10º will be better to keep the same camber or less? or more?