1300 Kg Track SUPRA project

josbeat

Supramania Contributor
Jul 31, 2010
spain
Rollus;2020774 said:
Still awsome car ;)

What's in white plastic tank? Meth?

Sorry for off topic but, do you know where I can source aero parts here in EU Jose please? I really like Vans' Duraflex part but that's a hell expensive to ship accross atlantic (juste have a quotation, that will be > 1600€).

yes is the meth system, it is outside of the car and i can fill it removing the 3 screws holding the fuel tank register plate, the sytem is protected by the flat floor plates.

waht are you looking , body parts or rear wings??

Rollus

Jun 2, 2011
Paris, France
I'm looking for front fenders, hood, front and rear bumper, and side skirt.

I see you have some aftermarket body parts also, so as we are neighbors (coutry scale), I ask ;)

josbeat

Supramania Contributor
Jul 31, 2010
spain
look! try to ask in RHDJapan.com they are good guys and also they allway try to see the best on shipping, I bought the carbon fibre doors there.
I dont know if they have what you are lookig for but try and ask him.

regards

josbeat

Supramania Contributor
Jul 31, 2010
spain
was .... dont remember sorry jejeje was many years agó and maybe I forget it jejeje but for sure arround or more than 1000 eur.
pure carbon and they only weigh 2,5 kg each!

josbeat

Supramania Contributor
Jul 31, 2010
spain
SeeUSmile;2040635 said:
bump! Hey jose, did you ever end up using the beech upper control arms? noticed from the pics you were still using the stock upper arms.
still using the stock ones yes
I prefered to mod the lowers to get what I need
on a racing cars the weight is important, modding the lowers I reduced the weight of the suspension arround 3 kg.

josbeat

Supramania Contributor
Jul 31, 2010
spain
I been busy so I havent had time to finish the car last year but now yes also because I have the oportunity to bring it to Spá Francorchamp and Nurburgring so here is the result.

someheat shields still on the desing table

SeeUSmile

Nov 22, 2012
Australia,Victoria,Melbourne
josbeat;2041440 said:
still using the stock ones yes
I prefered to mod the lowers to get what I need
on a racing cars the weight is important, modding the lowers I reduced the weight of the suspension arround 3 kg.

ohh had no idea the beech arms being heavier. Came across an issue with Toyota discontinuing upper rear control arms, trying to see if there's alternatives.

Loving the new progress so far!

Van

87t Hardtop
Mar 26, 2006
Oak Grove, OR 97267
Ola Jos,
What spring rates are you using for the suspension?
I am subscribed to your build as it is the model I am following for my Track Supra.

josbeat

Supramania Contributor
Jul 31, 2010
spain
what is the level of boost when the water-methanol needs to be activated on a stock botton-end?

Last edited:

josbeat

Supramania Contributor
Jul 31, 2010
spain
I need to say what was the cause of my 7M broke
It was a piece of paper blocking one of the oil escavenge line
that was the cause way the oil pressure going lower on a high revs beacuse all oil went into the engine flouding it and leaving the oil tank empty.
now the same system on the 2jz is working really well.

I really love the last 7M build I did but those things happens when a frinends non mecanics want to help.

R.I.P. 7M

Last edited: