$1000 race agianst a Mustang GT.. and other kills...

suprafanatic

May 25, 2007
Greenwood, IN
Ok well i'v been holding back on a few kills i'v had recently, i'll try to keep the stories short and save the best for last! lol

Kills:
Infinity G35
GTO 6.0
Heavy Moded SRT-4, wont tell story but i pulled him pretty hard.
New Mustang GT. Moded
2 Older mustang GT's

One of the first kills is an infinity G35. I went back home for a weekend and as soon as i get into town some high school kids in there parents G35 see me. They eventualy got me to pull over in a parking lot and they were laughing to each other as they asked me, "Hey is that this fast?" obviously they thought my supra was not fast at all from the way they were talking. they were very cocky about theres stupid G35. I knew i would rape them a new hole but played it cool. My answer to their question was, Meh, its not to bad.. lol. as i kept a straight face. Their next response was, " Do you want to run them?" At first i really didn't want to but they were so cocky I absolutly had to. So i said ok why not. We went out on a country road and raced from a stop with three honks and go. He honked 3 times and we went.. well my car has terrible traction, i spun threw 1st, 2nd, and part of 3rd. by the time i hooked he was like 6 cars ahead of me but not for long. I pulled him in within a couple seconds and flew past him. We were only doing about a 1/4 mile race and some guys were standing where the end was. I put SEVERAL car lengths on him and just hit the brakes after that cause the point was proven. I hadn't even reached the 1/4 mile yet. I thought he would get the point but he didn't!!! lol he called me and said, " My top end will kill your supra!!" I was shocked and said... uh did you not see me go flying by you once i hooked up?.. hes like lets do a roll race on the interstate from one exit to another.. so i said fine whatever. cause i was pissed at that point.lol.

So we head toward the interstate. I thought we were going to get side by side and and go from a roll, but he was way ahead of me and as soon as he hit the on ramp he took off! i still had to wait on traffic!! So he was like an 1/8 mile ahead of me by the time i could get on it. However, I reeled him in like cake. going threw all the gears I caught up about mid way threw 4th gear. At this point I was focused on the road not my Speedo. I litteraly flew past them like they were sitting still and yet they had been on it the whole time. I then look down and realize my speedo was WAY past the numbers, it was between the Ebrake light and the other light!!! lol I had never gotten my car up that fast before and it was still pulling insanly hard, and it happened so fast i couldn't believe it!! Anyway, we pull over and he couldn't believe how fast i flew past them once i cought up, he even said i was going so fast he felt like he was just sitting still! lul.. Moral of the story i raped a G35 extremely hard..lol Sorry for the long story.

Keeping the next ones short..

Next kill was a New GTO 6.0. From a stop light we went and I spun and pulled past him at the same time. Pretty sad, the girls in the car kept staring at me afterwards. prolly wondering what the hell im driving..lol.

Next was a New Mustang GT, with some mods, older guy prolly in his 40's. Side exhaust along with other mods. We were sitting at a light and i know he noticed me. but we didnt go from a stop. we went and drove normal for a bit and about mid second gear he romped on it and so did I. I imediatly pulled away from him and put about 3 cars on him and let off. HIs car sounded very nice though.

Next was an older Mustang GT about a 96 or so. It had exhaust, rims, and a gauge pillar with 3 gauges. Not sure what they were. It was two younger guys. They came up next to me reving and what not at a light. So light turns green and we drive normal for a bit then he revs up and dumps the clutch to try to do a burn out while going about 40 and he failed. Im beside him, i speed up to about 50, I romp on the gas and spin the tires pretty good. He then gets up beside me to race so we go, IT was not contest, i pulled him VERY hard and VERY fast then let out....lol he then caught up and said, DAMN that thing is NASTY!!

This next race was the first time someone wanted to race me for serious money, and it took me for suprise. I was just driving through town, this time im Open down pipe and it just sounds mean as hell. Another Mustang GT about a 98-99 comes up beside me and passes. he gets in front of me and we hit a light. Light turns green and he mashes the gas to spin the tires some to show off to me. I let him get ahead some so i have room then i hit the gas and go sideways all over the road through 1st and 2nd gear. We then get side by side at a light. I looked over at him to try to be cool and nice and say whats up, but he never looked at me once. He had a very cocky look about him at that point. Light turns green and he punches it and spins some and goes, i punch it and spin through 1st and 2nd. Funny part was i still pulled him WHILE spinning. Same thing that happened with the GTO. I then was a couple cars ahead of him and i was going about 65 and dumped the clutch and got the car sideways just to show him whats up. then, i slowed down and he caught back up and he THEN rolls down his window and says, "Hey you want to race for $1000 Or for slips?" I was so shocked I was speechless... lol I couldn't believe he was serious!! This was a bone stock GT too. I muttered an I dont know.. cause i was shocked. At that point he took off and weaved in and out of traffic and got way ahead and turned off on some random road.. Im still confused as to why he wanted to race for $1000 or slips.. To me he just seemed like another cocky mustang owner that thinks they are the fastest cars ever, and his window tint agreed with me.....:3d_frown: Maybe we will have a future run in with each other and actualy do this race! :biglaugh:

Anyway sorry for the very long story, i'v just been holding back for a while and finaly felt like typing it all out! hope someone actualy wants to read it all..lol

Scot

Enough is Never Enough
Jan 9, 2008
Houston, TX
Is it just me or did anybody's heart started beating faster as if you were picturing yourself in these races?

suprafanatic

May 25, 2007
Greenwood, IN
well on the street with 94 octane and about 20psi im making upper 400s. I honestly think the mustang guy was just talking crap to act like a BA, cause right after he asked to race for money or slips he took off and avoided me. He also mentioned that he won that mustang by racing for slips agianst it. Even if he did have a 150 it would just even things up for him a bit more :p I think i would have still pulled him on the interstate up top.

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
Pretty sure that $1k race would have happened if it hadn't been pouring rain all day that day. The SRT-4 race with no story was hilarious, Nate had two people and a hatch full of shit in his car and the SRT guys passenger was talking shit out the window all night... Fail! GTO race was pretty funny, he had like three girls in his car, chrome 18s, sounded like full exhaust, got DESTROYED by like six cars in five minutes and I'm pretty sure some random guy in a parking lot filmed it.

7mgte1988

7M-Runner
Sep 22, 2008
Orlando
The guy in the Mustang must have just bought that car or just was having a bad day and i guess he was trying to make it worst.

Supra90gr

Feb 12, 2009
Connecticut
Most mustang owners are stuck up and think just cause they have an 8 cylinder under the hood that they are the sh!t. And some of them around CT are sneaky (nitrous and whatever)

Last edited:

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
Wachu talkin bout boy dnt u no dat a mustang era 'maro is better dan nethin cuz it got dat v8 yer lil six banger aint want none

Last edited:

suprafanatic

May 25, 2007
Greenwood, IN
Quin;1289403 said:
Wachu talkin bout boy dnt u no dat a mustang era 'maro is better dan nethin cuz it got dat v8 yer lil six banger aint want none

I thought you spoke english? at least you did last time i saw you :sarcasm: