Daily Bitching

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Boostaddctn

It pisses me off how many mk3 owners are on welfare, today a shit year mk3 comes up (we call the 87 - 88s shit years in the bay cause they are so cheap that all these yougin's buy em and give us a bad name) and trys to rev at me and wave, i gave him the fucking finger and just dropped a gear and bounced on him... i hate these kids who try to hang out with us with there cheap ass mods (no mods at all) only to get ditched on the freeway... oh so many people keep asking us- how come you guys went so fast on the freeway... fuck the shit years and fuck the welfare kids... aight peace

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
I wouldn't go so far as to call 87-88 Supras "Shit Supras". I didn't like the sawblades or the front bumper fascia, or the headlight squirters. The older taillights and 1-piece wing kinda sucked, too, but I DO like the old red rectangular Supra emblem.
They ARE cheaper, and more likely to be picked up by young'ns, but they are still Supras. I hate when young, dumb kids bring discredit on "our crowd", but that's part of any car crowd.
I hate when people let their car go, and it gets thrashed. I may be guilty of this, but at least I won't drive it until the interior is fixed. Heh.

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
drunk_medic said:
I wouldn't go so far as to call 87-88 Supras "Shit Supras". I didn't like the sawblades or the front bumper fascia, or the headlight squirters. The older taillights and 1-piece wing kinda sucked, too, but I DO like the old red rectangular Supra emblem.
They ARE cheaper, and more likely to be picked up by young'ns, but they are still Supras. I hate when young, dumb kids bring discredit on "our crowd", but that's part of any car crowd.
I hate when people let their car go, and it gets thrashed. I may be guilty of this, but at least I won't drive it until the interior is fixed. Heh.

So the 89's and 90's are the bastard children of the MKIII's.....Rectangular logo, sawblades, but with the newer front bumper and tail lights.....mine is esp odd since it had the 88 wing.....

A MKIII is a MKIII....I don't get why people make a huge distinction....

B

Boostaddctn

Squid699 said:
So the 89's and 90's are the bastard children of the MKIII's.....Rectangular logo, sawblades, but with the newer front bumper and tail lights.....mine is esp odd since it had the 88 wing.....

A MKIII is a MKIII....I don't get why people make a huge distinction....

87 - 88= rebadged mk2... nuff said...

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
90suprat said:
87 - 88= rebadged mk2... nuff said...
bullshit
i own a 87, theres a large difference between an MKII and MKIII
nuff bashing any type of supra. because u can put down some #s when u tune it all right. just because its a 89+ doesnt mean its goin to be able to put down better #s than a 87-88.

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
I don't know, guys. I love the MkIII. Seriously, my favorite "mixed" MkIIIs are usually '89s that have been fixed up. I can't decide if I like the 89< or the 89+ front more, but the 89+ looks better with an A-duct. The 1-piece wing looks decent enough, but I like the 3-piece more. I like the late taillights more. I like the early square Supra logo instead of the round Toyota logo. I don't really like the sawblades.. and the reason for that ISN'T just cosmetic - they are skinnier than I'd like.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
y it sucks just because one person says that the 87-88 isnt a supra, well got news for 90suprat they ARE just because u have some dumbass kids up in the Bay Area doesnt mean the 87-88 is crap. they all have the same engine bass and if u like cosmetic stuff more ok thats fine with me but dont say that the 87-88 sucks because of who drives it.
theres plenty of 89+ dumbass welfare morons out there too doesnt mean the 89+ is crap
nuff said

-Mario

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
This thread does suck

Aight Peace
363ahhhhh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.