Daily Bitching

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lanky189

hey...every post must contain your daily bitch Turbo-Joe.

add a bitch..or don't post!!! jk

BTW my bitch: I hate waking up at 6am to get to work at 7am ...i hate mornings..

CPT Furious

Now MAJ FURY!
Mar 30, 2005
KDOV
What if I just feel like talking to you Lanky? Huh? Watcha gonna do???

Just kiddin'...I love you, maaaaaaaaan!

P.S. Please don't make Squid kill me...:)

L

lanky189

Make squid kill you? I have no control over squid.....

maybe a little influence..but nothing more than a good friend has over another....

....where's your bitch CPT?

HUH??

i hate when people don't contribute to a thread as fun to contribute as this one. /bitch

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
siman. on a serious note, if you decide to part it out, all differences aside, DIBS on the rims. i called dibs everyone heard it. i've seriously been looking for some c7r's since the day i first saw them.

L

lanky189

If I wanted to sell the celica everytime something broke..I would have sold it before I got it home...

fix it.. drive it.. move the hell on...

anywho...

there were some good lookin ladies in the liquor store today...too bad I looked like ass after work and strippin the parts car...

also too bad I love my gf way too much....

wait..is that too bad??

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
I'm bitching about my being stupid and impulsive when I was younger.. running up the credit cards, living it up, acting dumb, etc..
Now I have to be all responsible and lock down the money until I pay off all of my debt. I planned it all out, and it should all be gone by the end of summer, but geez.. that's still crappy. I can't throw any more money towards parts for the 2JZ swap until then. After that, we really need more/better furniture, and I need a laptop for next time I deploy, whenever that may be [also need a laptop for when I eventually get an AEM EMS].
I have a BHG, but that's not anything new. I still have to try and make this last, or do a half-assed repair to make it last a year [ARPs + Cleanup + Composite Gasket + gasket spray?]. I live close to where I work, so I only drive the car to and from work on days when there is a downpour, and to go on large grocery trips. I miss driving, I miss boosting. Can't really gun it when you are trying to keep it from breaking.
Meanwhile, I have a new duty position at work, and I am not yet used to it. Every month, there is a large meeting in regards to what I do, and I know I am going to get ripped by the boss because I haven't learned all of the ins and outs yet, and they are going to see "my work" and be like "WTF, dirtbag?". The impending ass-chewing is just giving me heartburn.
On a positive note, at the rate I have calculated all of my debt planning, after August I will be out of debt and gaining money at a pretty good rate - so much that after bills and groceries every month are calculated out, I should have almost $10k by the end of the year. Of course, the laptop that I want and the furniture that my wife wants will take about 1/2 of that, but I am estimating that I should have a front-clip ready for transplant next spring. Maybe I'll be able to make it to SILV'06, but that's a long shot..

I've been needing to take time off, but something new always comes up, where I have to learn something new, I have important paperwork that magically comes due, I have a mandatory appointment, or I have other things to do BEFORE I can take time off, and I am never able to do it! I have 57 days saved up - I haven't taken a day off in 2 years! Needless to say, I am in need of some major time off.

So there you have it.

No, this is not ALL I have to bitch about. There is more. Much more. We'll see what happens tomorrow..

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
I am getting rid of the supra, The dealership just called me this morning. In fact they said they thought it was the cable end too...but took a closer look ( with the bottem panals off for more space to see) and its the whole gas pedal assymbly that is shot to hell at the top...so thats $265 for labor and all....

and that is the last $265 i will spend on this car. I have spent OVER $10K getting this project running perfect...and i have reached the breaking point....unless someone wants to trade me for a Mk4 N/A 5 speed in OK condition....i am game for that.

I am considering trades though....Mini Cooper S is at the top of the list...i love those cars...same with the mk4 supra....a EG civic hatch built would be cool....

thats my bitching for today....

-Jonathan

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
Siman - I have a spare gas pedal. And the cable is cheap.....installing both takes 10 minutes. Let me know if you're interested in the pedal.

EDIT: in fact, I think I have a cable too.....

Last edited:

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
The whole situation sucks....

I was on my way to the dealership ( in Nashville, which is 30 miles away from Murfreesboro where i live, they had some clips for the lock panal that i needed...)
Anyone that has been to Beaman toyota in Nashville knows how darn congested it is down Broadway st.....
I was sitting in the hot sun, waiting to turn left ( across a HUGE 4 lane road packed with people at lunch time)...I hit the gas pedal....it flops to the floor and i am stuck there....the car still idling and i am not going ANYWHERE....

so rather then paying $110 bucks to get it towed to the house, i just got it towed to the dealership ( 30 bucks for about 200 feet of towing...) So its there...why not let them fix it? I know i was going to get drilled on the price...but at least i know if something breaks...its on them! And i really had no choice....my brother is still waiting on some bushings for his subframe...and i had no where to work on my car at the house either.....classic ironic situation.... ( at the toyota dealership, something breaks...i have a toyota...and brother is working on car at the house and i have not where to work on mine.....i just sell my seats for $350 bucks and i am about to shell out $350 bucks....)

Squid and Lanky, i could EASILY fix it myself...working part time having alot of time to do misc. stuff......but since i was 30 miles from home ( waited 45 minutes to get towed into the parking lot) just say i was a LITTLE pissed and out of energy :aigo:

-Jonathan

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
Oh, i should clarify...its not the throttle cable....Toyota thought that too yesterday when the looked at it...but this morning the tech there called me and told me its the WHOLE gas pedal assymbly that broke...dont ask how..but its broke....

my luck just gets better and better :greddy: ....

Status
Not open for further replies.