Daily Bitching

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lanky189

Loki said:
My daily bitchin' is that I need more money, Joe lend me some money so I can buy a homo blue car :p :D

watch it you non modding sob! what color was your supra? red, black, broke as hell?

:eek: :eek:

lmao!

L

lanky189

who you be supragirlfriend?

a 1jz with an auto?

hmm.... you flub's roomie?
or meggs?

NgoFcukinWay

Formerly Got Boost?
Apr 3, 2005
Houston, Tx
Thanks for bringin this one back Squid. Wasn't sure if the forum was up yet.

Anyways, my bitchin: Some fartknocker thought he could be cool and switch lanes on the highway without looking over to see if I was in the way. I need to start using the horn more.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
heres my daily, i worked a god damn 8 hour shift sat. and 11 hours sunday(today) and in the end i just realized all i am able to pay off w/ that is my last oil change, gas, and wax,..... i have like $25 left for the next two weeks, half a tank, and a psychological need for new belts and tranny fluid + diff fluid. GAWD DAMNIT. plus the pope died, sad.

L

lanky189

in all reality..hasn't the pope been dead for awhile now?

No offense intended of course..but he's been propped up by those cardinals or whatnot for quite sometime.... this simply cannot be a shock to the catholic community...

M

mk3smakemehappy

i just had a 4 hour practice...i did an entire report last night...and im TIRED!!!

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
DrakeMK3 said:
I can see it now....Supra Meet 2005: Hell

Hell2k5 :p

Hey, at least we know we'll be in good company! :D

::lights cigar:: So Satan, my 89 was converted to turbo.....what about yours? I'm sure you havea MKIV ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.