Daily Bitching

Status
Not open for further replies.

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
Come on, man.. give her another chance. The Supra is the only bitch that you should give a chance to over and over again after heartbreak.

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
drunk_medic said:
Come on, man.. give her another chance. The Supra is the only bitch that you should give a chance to over and over again after heartbreak.

agreed, supra's need your TLC!!

*my daily bitchin' is....SF is cuttin that shit too close*

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
my daily bitchin' is that I need a new Supra, also I hate women or I remember why I wanted to find new girls to hang out with and not the same ones I always do :rolleyes:

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
Squid699 said:
siman....i have a gas pedal.....do you want it? i can ship it out friday

I already gave Toyota a go-ahead on ordering the new pedal asymbly ( assymbly?).....

Maybe if i get a To4 upgrade i will keep it? 1jz swap? 2jz swap? i have no clue...but if a good deal comes across the table....i might jump for it.....

But i will tell you guys right now, that i will NOT sell the supra to some "kid" down the street that knows NOTHING about cars....whoever it may be it will be a current supra owner or enthusiest, just t make sure the car lives on!!
I dont want my time and money spent to go down the poop shoot you know!

Its just that school is starting back...and the best/closest job around is in nashville ( 30 miles/45 minutes) away....and the supra is not a daily driver in my book...its a weekend fun car...something ment to be charished and babied...even though they have a heritage of taking a beating...I need a good solid daily driver with "better" gas milage...you get the picture...

maybe God will throw a good curve at me and help me find a good reliable everyday driver car soon and i will get to keep the supra? maybe i will find a great paying job again ( hopefully DELL will hire me again) and money wont be an issue? Heaven knows....

Thats my bitching...

But tonight, me my dad and I all decided to order tickets for the 2005 JGTC race in Cali....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is going ot be awsome....thats not a bitching.... but it could be, i dont feel like taking an 9 hour plane trip again :icon_mad:

.....But you know guys....i just have this weird gut feelign i should keep the supra....fulfill my dream...

89+ front bumper ( cut out),
Large front mount intercooler
2jz Veilside style intake manifold and IC piping.
TO4 turbo, stainless tube manifold
HKS EVC Boost controller....
HKS FCD
HKS gauges.....
Bride/Recaro seats (real)
gut the car
Full roll cage...
new thick radiator..
put in the n/a cams
carbon hood
HID headlights
Stillway short shifter (sequential)?
put my new brakes on

I just wont feel right if i dont do that stuff...

but thats another $5K at LEAST...plus some tuning...Would i be happy? I have no darn clue....would i ever see that money? Maybe on the backroads when my face is smiling...then will I be at peace?

I guess.....

But i still need to weigh the positive against the negative here, I only get once chance at life.....and if i sell the car and down the road find out i didn have to.....now thats gonig to hurt BIGTIME. :icon_cry:

-Jonathan

L

lanky189

......... I dropped a beer last night...and the bottle broke....

that sucked.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
I'm this || close to giving up on buying another Supra and getting something else till I can afford a good one. Hopefully the seller won't be a handitard either.

I am sick of dumbasses selling Supra's, I should already have a new one by now but that one fell through and every other one seems to fall through as well :(

L

lanky189

handitard..

speaking of those

When I was picking up my case of Fosters for the field shindig last night.. the woman at the register.. whom I know on a first name basis...and who I always buy my beer from... CARDED me...

i hate that!

??supra

Mar 31, 2005
Kodiak, Alaska
i hate people who have money and then complain that somethin is too expensive for them. i mean i am not talkin about people who have a comfortable lifestyle. i mean those people who have 4 cars, their kids drive 50,000 dollar cars when they are 16. the have the nerve. it pisses me off. you they should take some rich people and make them work a job the makes only 18 dollars an hour and see how well they survive.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
??supra said:
i hate people who have money and then complain that somethin is too expensive for them. i mean i am not talkin about people who have a comfortable lifestyle. i mean those people who have 4 cars, their kids drive 50,000 dollar cars when they are 16. the have the nerve. it pisses me off. you they should take some rich people and make them work a job the makes only 18 dollars an hour and see how well they survive.

$18 an hour is alot of money....for me ( 20 years old)!!!!

Yeah i am totally with you on that point. I had some friends in HS that drove escalades and range rovers and porsches.....rich kids had no common sense either....they had EVERYTHING handed to them, and they used it all up. I was so glad to get out of the HS realm...i hated seeing that everday....it didnt make me jelous...but just "mad" at them for not spending their money or even saving their money for their future!

I would be tempted nevertheless to buy a 600hp mk4 supra turbo, but saving the money in the bank and letting it grow would be the "best" option for the sake of my future and my future family!

-Jonathan

??supra

Mar 31, 2005
Kodiak, Alaska
i agree $18/hr is a lot of money but as you said. for a 20 yr old. not when you have to support a family. and you are so right about kids in high school. they take for granted the small things in life all because they have money to overlook everythin else. dont get me wrong i wouldnt mind havin that kinda money but i would like to raise my children to respect the hard workin blue collar american, not walk all over him as most people do

L

lanky189

My father (the only person who ever supported our family of 4) never has made 18 dollars an hour...

we've never been without
it matters alot tho where you live.

also... my bitch, too many long rants in this thread...i want more short sweet to the point bitching!

CPT Furious

Now MAJ FURY!
Mar 30, 2005
KDOV
My student pilot didn't study the stuff I told him to. IT'S NOT THAT HARD! READ THE DARN MANUAL!!! Bitch over...

csr ma71

rooftop sniper
Apr 2, 2005
bay area
www.angelfire.com
Whenever someone posts stuff that has nothing to what he's trying to say. Such as this made up example:

"So I'm cruising with my girlfriend, who is a stripper with double d's, wearing a tank top and mini skirt and then I saw a MK4 TT"

And the post was just about spotting a MK4 and the guy has to post info on his girlfriend. That just pisses me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.