SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
SpeedSuns said:
My damn girlfriend broke up with me cause a xbf came around....I am so pissed
kick his ass.
lol
solves a lot of things when it comes to it and if he is bigger than u take out the Big SOBs knees. that will make him feel like shit. he will fall and its all ass kicking from there. lol
or find another girl that works to.

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
My daily gripe: I gotta go mow the lawn today. If I don't go now, it'll get too dark to mow, so yeah.. I have to go. I don't WANT to, but I live in base housing, and you need to mow the lawn on certain days, so that it doesn't look like crap on "inspection day" once a week. I would have done it this weekend, but I had barracks duty, where I had to go there for 10 hours on friday, saturday and sunday nights to watch over the place and make sure nobody does anything stupid. It threw my sleep schedule off; I got off duty at 6 this morning, turned in the key, processed a few things at work, and was home by 7. Tomorrow I have an all-day class from the morning. I JUST woke up [5pm now], and I have to adjust my sleep schedule more, or I am going to drag in that class.
..and my Greddy oil filter relocation kit still hasn't arrived [been on backorder a month]. I'm going to e-mail the shop and ask WTF.

Clinton

Power Blue!!
Apr 8, 2005
Sacramento, CA
Anomili said:
I hate ignorant MKIII owners... :madfawk:
right on!

add to that ARROGANT and BIGOTED!

so what if it's an 87-88 N/A!! If it says SUPRA, it's a bloody supra!

jesus child-raping christ on a popsicle stick, reading that bullshit pissed me off :p

L

lanky189

Jesuse Child -raping Christ?

Thats just way to offensive to way to many folks... even myself and I'm not a real bible thumper... lets keep the religious references out of our posts and certainly out of our profane remarks.. thanks..

B

Boostaddctn

Clinton said:
right on!

add to that ARROGANT and BIGOTED!

so what if it's an 87-88 N/A!! If it says SUPRA, it's a bloody supra!

jesus child-raping christ on a popsicle stick, reading that bullshit pissed me off :p

tissue.jpg

Take a tissue and stop crying, a 87-88 NA is even worst, thats a real CELICA that Toyota forgot to badge...

Clinton

Power Blue!!
Apr 8, 2005
Sacramento, CA
asshat! :p

they're still supras, they've got a 7M in them, and they're rear wheel drive, therefore still supras!

(to clarify, I drive an '89T, and don't like the look of <89, but I still respect them)

CCC

L

lanky189

ok..thats enough.. the above posts were deleted by me.

TAKE IT ELSEWHERE.

Anomili

Obsessed
Apr 9, 2005
In an Igloo
www.cardomain.com
:wtf:

I don't see what the big deal is? The 87-88's are really the same car as your 89+... I personally love my 87T and don't say it's welfare! My family bought it new from Toyota back in the day for the odd 30 grand or so it cost. You guys are arguing that the 87-88's are ugly... Fine that's Your Opinion, but that doesn't change the fact that the car itself is still a supra with the same engine and transmission as your newer models. The only real mechanical difference is the change in gear ratio's, which hardly qualifies as a shitty characteristic. You guys can think what you like, but I think it's disgusting that you can go on insulting the heritage of your own cars. Have some respect for the past... :rant2:

L

lanky189

Anomili said:
I don't hear anyone insulting your car...

Edit: Let the flaming begin ( :flamed: )

Hey... you flame..you get banned... it's that simple..

I used to have an 87T, as squid has mentioned.
I could really care less as to what year you or anybody else prefers. This isn't a debate..this is a virus of a flame and it has spread far enough. Feel free to discuss year differences in the General section but keep the petty bickering to yourself.

Also.. READ THE RULES. if you have a problem with my, or any mod's, decisions or action you are to take your problem to PM.

Also.. your car sucks ass. :thumbsdow

L

lanky189

Its not worth my time IJ....

i say... let the bitching resume.

..its cold here..and rainy and i have to go to class.

/bitch

B

Boostaddctn

Anomili said:
:wtf:

I don't see what the big deal is? The 87-88's are really the same car as your 89+... I personally love my 87T and don't say it's welfare! My family bought it new from Toyota back in the day for the odd 30 grand or so it cost. You guys are arguing that the 87-88's are ugly... Fine that's Your Opinion, but that doesn't change the fact that the car itself is still a supra with the same engine and transmission as your newer models. The only real mechanical difference is the change in gear ratio's, which hardly qualifies as a shitty characteristic. You guys can think what you like, but I think it's disgusting that you can go on insulting the heritage of your own cars. Have some respect for the past... :rant2:

Did you also know the 89+ blocks also had different cooling passages also? different sensors? and a lot of other different things... respect for the past is like saying respecting Hitler...

JDM PIMP

Mar 30, 2005
supra junkyard
Boostaddctn said:
Did you also know the 89+ blocks also had different cooling passages also? different sensors? and a lot of other different things... respect for the past is like saying respecting Hitler...
:drink1: :withstupi

Status
Not open for further replies.