Daily Bitching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anomili

Obsessed
Apr 9, 2005
In an Igloo
www.cardomain.com
I just thought I'd ressurect the bitching part of this thread...
I have 4 brutal exams coming up... Calculus and Physics Thursday and Friday with Algebra and Chemistry next Tuesday and Wednesday! I want to die. :mad:

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
yea i failed that so i have to take it again freakin hate chem and im computer engineering./mech. engineering.
yea college exams are a pain i thought HS was hard.

Anomili

Obsessed
Apr 9, 2005
In an Igloo
www.cardomain.com
Chem isn't actually what is killing me... It's the god damned electromagnetism/electric field/magnetic flux shit...

Also, my math teachers exam was so hard that the dean of math decided that the engineer's math exam had to be rewritten because it was too easy (relative to ours..science)...They couldn't have made urs easier... no ...They had to fucking make the engineering one harder...

OK rant done :)

Clinton

Power Blue!!
Apr 8, 2005
Sacramento, CA
I hate assholes who hate on Power Blue cars :p

Before I left Southern California, some asshat in Wilmington with a primer and sunfaded-red 87-88 style, with a thrashed interior and a lumpy idle, came up beside me at a stoplight, and pointed and laughed at my "homo blue" car. Fucker. I should've said something about his shitpile car that ran like a cripple in a 3-legged race, but I didn't want to start any shit, so I let it go

AUGH

</bitch>

CCC

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Turbo-Joe said:
I hate norcal, and my car is still waiting for it's engine

that is all

I hate you :)

I also hate when people think they win, even when they don't win.

-Loki
363ahhhhh.gif

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
when anoyiing little honda kids flash their emrgency lights after beeting a corolla or a tempo. my tempo could out tow those little shits

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
Loki said:
I hate you :)

I also hate when people think they win, even when they don't win.

-Loki
363ahhhhh.gif

..like that local Z31 that I pulled 2 car lengths on from a roll.. 2 lengths before 12psi blew my IC pipe off at the compressor outlet and I got the check engine light. He kept on going, but I think he knew..

B

Boostaddctn

My new daily bitching, as I was waiting at the light yesterday afternoon, enjoying the great warm day this dude in a NA 87 -88 aka shit year rolls up and yells "Hey you got a supra to!" and I replied with- "Yes I do, and your Celica looks all right, are you going to the welfare line?" and the dude went "No man this is a Supra too" And as the light turned green I yelled back "Hell no that's a Supra thats the eight shit year Celica" and I drove off laughting at his dumb ass... peace

L

lanky189

id like to bitch about people who hate a race driver for no other reason than that driver is better than their own personal favorite.

that is all...

rpk2012

F' LHD
Apr 4, 2005
Lubbock, Tx
My damn car is not done yet. This is driving me insane, and all I need is like $300 in parts/fluids MAX (incase I check something and see it need replacement), and I need to be motivated to work on my baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.