YOUR Supra... Is it FUN to DRIVE?

enjoyer

Mar 28, 2009
Lithuania, Klaipeda
Completely stock and original. That's the way i like mine. Still learning ewerything about her so it's double fun all around. Also, the smile on my face when i'm behind the wheel... You can't compare that feeling to anything else i've driven so far.

Kckazdude

Mar 16, 2007
Memphis, TN
crisp;1358988 said:
INSPIRED BUILD-UP that continues to perpetuate a DREAM that has yet to be realized, but either continues to compel you with the promise of rewards guaranteed,
Is YOUR Supra FUN to DRIVE?
;)

-crisp

Yup.
Nuff said

David_Nguyen

Apr 16, 2005
Canada
"Yes it's fun to drive"...3 supras...3 headgaskets...3 sets of tires...and still working on a project car...But not fun when it sits still not making a sound...!

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Sitting in stop and go traffic in 100+ degree weather without A/C, nope, hate the bitch...

Beautiful summer night with the top off and open highways, oh hell yes, it's the experience that makes me keep the car.

My car may look like shit and not be as good as it should be, but she's MINE and I have the scars to prove it.

staticpage

Banned: Scammer, liar, cheat and thief
Oct 3, 2007
Cincinnati
getting a mkIII supra was a dream of mine for a long time, but I was married for two years (unhappily). Then I replaced her with my MKIII way more fun
INSPIRED BUILD-UP

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
ERA;1359062 said:
As Spikenard watched, Bronwyn slipped the transparent cloak from her shoulders; it fell with a whisper. She let her hands drop to her sides; she pulled her shoulders back and stood erect, feet apart, legs straight. This is what he saw:

Brownyn standing pale and tall in the nervous light that shimered through a vibrating canopy of green leaves. The shifting bands of milky light and emrald shadow made her seem luminous, translucent, as though she were a tallow candle glowing beneath its own flame. Like a porcelain lantern. Like a curtain fluttering in a window at dawn. Like a ghost that came and went with the twilight and darkness, that first veiled and revealed. And then they hopped into a Supra and it was fun :)

kotu100;1359071 said:
i fawkin loove driving this car.:bigthumb:

2JZ_MA70;1359100 said:
Mine is a blast to drive but...

Keros;1359117 said:
And it moves. It moves well enough that anyone who has ridden in it or driven it has been both awed and impressed by it.

black89t;1359127 said:
hell yeah my supra is fun to drive!!!

honestabe;1359135 said:
When I drive it is pure pleasure.. The seat is so comfortable that I want to transplant it into my DD... No other car I've owned has ever felt this way... My Supra is my pure pleasure.

enjoyer;1359138 said:
...the smile on my face when i'm behind the wheel... You can't compare that feeling to anything else i've driven so far.

7mMoneyPit;1359143 said:
My supra makes me crap my pants!

IJ.;1359234 said:
Fun or I wouldn't still own it after 12 years.

Kckazdude;1359145 said:
Yup.
Nuff said

Firstly, ERA... if you came up with that just for this post, then I hope you are getting paid for your writ SOMEHOW.;)

...to everyone else, it's GREAT to hear the many ways we convey our pleasure with these cars! The Supra is clearly an extraordinary automobile, and affords we owners each, a singular experience so intimate and sensuous... that the liberal expression could liken it to an eros-automotive... at the risk of coalescing that which is man with machine.

Sex. PURE sex. Owning and driving the Supra is a delicate exercise in a mutual relationship of codependency the likes of either a junkie and his heroin, or a husband and his wife. You cannot engage in the mechanical coitus of her combustion without exchanging fluids from each other... and not unlike the joining of paper with glue... once it dries, to separate the two will leave parts behind on the other... so the flesh of man and woman in the heat of a good #uck... so, too... the supra and you.

...why else would we men get BONERS over our cars and their parts!;)

Carry on...

-crisp

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
Inspired Builder:evil2:

Because its as if i get into her, with everywhere to go but nothing to do, because the thought of leaving her is completely unorthodox. As if i was a part of her and separating could only leave me in a bottom-less pit. The thought of going from this to anything else, isn't a welcoming idea. The thought of her not leaving is enough to shower her with gifts, because once i enter her sweet spot, she will shower me with pleasure as only she could have gave me. Rain and hot sunny days make us happy.

Sorry i suck at writing:ban:
Carter, J.
ps just kiddin about the ban lol