You might be N/A owner if....

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
savannahashlee;1458999 said:
What if you dont like chicks, and get your pot for free????
Secondly, You could own a MKIV N/A... shit isnt cheap for us.. You guys own MKIIIs for a reason boys :)

Lastly... You might be a MKIV N/A owner if you realize even your N/A can beat a stock turbo MKIII ;)..

Might be a MkIV N/A owner when you think your car is so much better and more expensive than anyone else's, even though it isn't ;)

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
LilMissMkIII;1459052 said:
Might be a MkIV N/A owner when you think your car is so much better and more expensive than anyone else's, even though it isn't ;)

IJ.;1459056 said:
you think your car is so much better and more expensive than anyone else's, then you realise some Mk3 owners have more $$$ in just the rear end than your entire car is worth :D

^ These, especially on Ian's post. lol :biglaugh:

Duane

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
You wish you were turbo, but don't want the hassel.

You love your MPG's

You have all the stock GTE parts for the swap, only to give up and buy a GTE car.

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
gaboonviper85;1459265 said:
Might be an na owner when your turbo mkiii is in the garage being built...

guillty...:aigo:

picture.php

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
- You could do without the temp gauge... even when you are in top gear with your foot pinned to the floor trying to hit the limiter for as many miles as it takes... (only to fail)

- You don't even KNOW what the acronym BHG stands for...

- Changing spark plugs is one of the most dreaded tasks you ever perform on the car...

- You consider breaking the 200RWHP with equal TQ threshold a notable performance achievement...

- 20% performance gains from stock are considered Hurculean power upgrades...

- You never understood what was wrong with the STOCK brakes...

- The looks of the car were always more important to you than it's performance...

- You never worry about driving it in the rain...

- You always loved the manual transmission's shift action...

- The limited slip differential feels like a TANK in your ASS after 20 years of hard driving...

- You have only ever needed one driveshaft after the average 223,493 miles of abuse to the drivetrain...

- It is among the most reliable vehicles you have ever owned... regardless of the number and type...

- You consider the 7M a "BULLETPROOF" motor right out of the factory...

- The biggest weakness in the car is the lame-o-stereo Toyota equipped it with...

- 255/50/16's are monster rubber to put the available traction to the road... almost to the point you struggle to get all that rubber rolling...:biglaugh:

p1459383_1.jpg

I always did like the '87 N/A AT that I had and GAVE to my wife one Valentine's as a "trade" for being allowed to get the current '89 T... in fact, a guy in my area has a VERY CLEAN '87 (Alabama? No rust... ever!) car with bad turbo and needing MHG... that I could get for about $1200 USD! It's also the white.:love:

Hmmm... now I've got myself thinking...

(Of course, it's a T this time!!!:biglaugh:)

-crisp

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
i hate my MPG. just the other day i had to choose a 92 dodge caravan because it could pull 24 mpg on the highway compared to my 22/23.