You know you're a Supra owner when...

gottadiesel

Flyin Low
Feb 16, 2009
Vancouver, Washington
wetboosteddreams;1684670 said:
This. Also, if she's not good enough in the sack to be more appealing than the car, you might need a new gf anyway (no offense to your current gf).

Maybe the problem is him, not her :icon_bigg You know you can now get pills to boost your testosterone levels :evil2: Just teasin a bit... though defending the poor girl too, who must be patient has hell to put up with any fanatic Supra owner...

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
1jkiller;1687609 said:
if you knew any better, you wouldn't have paid somebody for a turbo daytona with supra badges. i bet you even put a hello kitty sticker on it didn't you?

Guilty there. Shouldn't you be working on your house?

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
laotionracer101;1687817 said:
you know your a supra owner when you walk outside look at it for a good 20 minutes, then sigh and walk to your daily (in my case a lexus)

you know you're a multiple supra owner when you walk outside look at it for a good 20 minutes, then sign and walk to your daily Supra, and drive off with a smile on yo' face...

Aug 15, 2008
Navan, Ontario
...when you pull up to your prom party 10 minutes late, soaking of sweat because the engines overheating and the coolants bubbling and you have to turn the heaters on HIGH when its +30 degrees celsius outside.

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
When you get home from work and the first thing your husband says is, "How did the Supra do?" like it's one of our children.

When your 10 year old daughter can use the words turbo, and boost correctly in a sentence, and can't wait for the track to open.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
MKIII VIXEN;1688892 said:
When you get home from work and the first thing your husband says is, "How did the Supra do?" like it's one of our children.

When your 10 year old daughter can use the words turbo, and boost correctly in a sentence, and can't wait for the track to open.

Good to see you guys are raising your children correctly. :rofl:

My old lady refers to my Supras as my "other girls".

bioskyline

Oct 21, 2010
powell river bc
when you can change a headgasket in 6 hours or less

you machine shop can now machine the head with both manifolds still attached

you no longer need a torque wrench to tighten head bolts/studs

a tune up consists of new oil, coolant, plugs and a hg

JStoked

Jun 27, 2010
Edmond, Oklahoma, United States
When you make your buddy trailer his over so you can finish it because you cant work on yours because all your parts are at the machine shop lol.

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

MKIII VIXEN;1688892 said:

LOL that's awesome my 10 year old daughter keeps asking me when will her car be ready

SoulSupra

Supra for the Soul
Jan 14, 2011
ON
JStoked;1689141 said:
When you make your buddy trailer his over so you can finish it because you cant work on yours because all your parts are at the machine shop lol.

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

LOL that's awesome my 10 year old daughter keeps asking me when will her car be ready

Too Funny...My Daughter, who is 11 years old, is counting down 5 more years when she takes it over. She wants to drive it and own it. How do you say no to daddy's lil' girl...

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
SoulSupra;1689269 said:
Too Funny...My Daughter, who is 11 years old, is counting down 5 more years when she takes it over. She wants to drive it and own it. How do you say no to daddy's lil' girl...

You enroll the kid in an HPDE school like Bondurant or Skip Barber, run a Spec Miata with her, etc... when she can prove she can drive, THEN you won't have to say no. :)

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
That's where I'm at, my step daughter wants a Supra, but I told her I'm getting her a Miata first, so she can learn the basics of RWD, on a slow car, then she can move to a faster Supra..

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Depending on the road you're on, a Miata is actually a lot more fun/capable. The gearing is great for canyon bombing, but not so great for highway/more open road twisties. THAT is where the Supra is king. :)