You know you're a Supra owner when...

SRZMK3

te72;1689985 said:
Depending on the road you're on, a Miata is actually a lot more fun/capable. The gearing is great for canyon bombing, but not so great for highway/more open road twisties. THAT is where the Supra is king. :)

but... our car is made for dirt road bombing... XD according to the rally videos.... and the track racing history,which isnt so great...

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

when theres entirely new rules and regulations to live by the moment you buy the car...

im sorry all of you angry people, im still lernin...

JPsToyota

Sep 17, 2008
East-Central, FL
brgrubbs24;1681364 said:
When your girlfriend wakes you up in the morning and the first thing she says is " i think you car is leaking something" and you say, "what color is it"

that happen this morning...lol

Ahaha, this made me laugh hard. What color is it, so true.

Bleakvoid

Wide-------------bodied
Oct 7, 2010
Fairfield, CA
When you set calendar alarms on your phone reminding you when a supra will change possession and be for sale at a tow yard.

...That maroon 87 shell is going to be a parts car soon, damnit.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
You know you might be a Supra owner when you get a bloody nose, laugh, and think to yourself, "great, now *I've* went and blown a head gasket..." :rofl:

SRZMK3

when your friend takes a ride with you in the car and while flying thru the gears he is screaming and crying, and your sitting there nonchalant and say it needs a turbo...

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

mk3_supra;1691272 said:
When you just get home at this time and decide after eating a quick meal it's time to work on the supra.

XD i did exactly that last week.

bluebullet89

Oct 16, 2008
Meridian, ID
when you can always spot the minor differences between your supra and someone elses and appreciate the fact that you'll probably NEVER find one just like yours. (having a unique car).

Rob.... how did you get your hands on my paint code???? ;) lol jk

bluebullet89

Oct 16, 2008
Meridian, ID
jdmfreak;1691542 said:
Ok one of you guys have to get me your paint code lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

still working on getting mine. my paint was completely custom a buddy and i mixed up TONS of different stuff with a little bit of pearls so were having his shop work on a spray out we did till we can get as close to perfect code as possible.

Rob_Supra87

87NAPWR
Aug 3, 2008
Millbrae
bluebullet89;1691567 said:
still working on getting mine. my paint was completely custom a buddy and i mixed up TONS of different stuff with a little bit of pearls so were having his shop work on a spray out we did till we can get as close to perfect code as possible.

Haha brown is 4H1, I had to custom order touch up paint online last week actually, my Toyota dealer said my paint is too old to make for me lmao.

You know your a supra owner when you and your VW friends get confused over which "mk3" is getting talked about Haha

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
...your coffee tables' legs is made out of the pistons that survived a rod going through the block of your 7M. :kloguck:

...you watch a movie and think the MKII that the wife is driving is better than her husband's Mercedes.

mjsn1

Oct 18, 2009
Qatif
When all your friends have smart phones and your stuck with a broken Nokia N73 that is covered with grease.

PCguylovesSupra

Happy go lucky......
Jun 18, 2007
Southwest MI
You know your a Supra owner when (long version) you research the next 3 mods you want to do, years in advance, so you can save up the money for it.
(Short version) money pit.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Rob_Supra87;1691577 said:
You know your a supra owner when you and your VW friends get confused over which "mk3" is getting talked about Haha
Plus one to that! Always throws me off...

mjsn1;1691753 said:
When all your friends have smart phones and your stuck with a broken Nokia N73 that is covered with grease.
Just picked up a Casio G'Zone Brigade, should be required equipment for any Supra owner. It's a bit quirky, but worth looking into, it's built like a tank! That, and when you read a review of a guy who drops it in an oil drain pan (full, of course), removes phone, cleans with simple green and rinses it off with water, and it STILL works just fine? I'm sold.

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
You know you are a Supra owner if you have Tapatalk on your IPhone and the Paypal app so you can continue to sell parts to get funds for your build when you are away from your computer.