You know you're a Supra owner when...

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
^The wrong metrics for imports work for domestics ;)

When you have a 7m and a coolant leak automatically makes you think of bhg.

Micker

Dec 1, 2010
Melissant
when the pizza boy steps in your garage and aske's you when your finaly gonna race his crx...

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

you have to tell him that you had a runner for 2 months, and it broke down/ ad mods again

benchwarmer

Straight Cougar
Aug 2, 2007
Lancaster, CA
When you're cruising down the freeway in your cushy Z-car with working heat and radio and wish you were in your gutted, ragged looking MKIII with no heat.

Bleakvoid

Wide-------------bodied
Oct 7, 2010
Fairfield, CA
...when you're bleeding and cursing the tiny hands that built it while doing electrical work (drivers side kick panel...argh!) and yet you're still sitting inside it with no seat making motor and turbo noises.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Chaingun;1647785 said:
When you look to buy another and do a compression check before the test drive

When you've already bought the gasket refresh kit before you buy the car...

zby67

Nov 15, 2010
Texas
IJ.;20393 said:
You catch the smallest glimpse of a Supra in a movie/TV/mag and you know it's a Supra!

guilty of that one!

you know your a supra owner when A all you dream about is your supra and B you buy every movie that you know that has a supra in it! or C you know that the first back to the future movie has an MKII

Edit

or D when you know all the socket sizes on the engine/body

or E you come close to decking someone because they think your car is a ford prob.... (or any other car but what it is)

or F when you are looking for a GF who is in love with the supra's as much as you!

or G you have more then 1 supra that you have big plans for and still drive one as a DD

or H you spend every waking moment thinking about what part you should buy next

or I you talk the heads off of people at work about your plans for the supra's

or J you constanly go to Toyota or any parts place just to price parts and yell at the toyota dealer when parts you need are discontinued

or K your toyota dealer knows your vin/yr by heart

or L when you have stacks upon stacks of books/diagrams printed out but you dont need them because you know the car inside and out

or M you use to be a hard core gamer but gave it up to be a supra Fanatic

or N you can say that every thing in the thread relates to you

or O when a police officer knows its your car and can call you on your cell to tell you to slow down

or P when your stopped at a stop light and you floor it no matter who is next to you

or Q all your wallpaper on you comp/cell/itouch/iphone/zune EXT is pics of your supra

or R when you stop randomly and people are honking at you because you A taking a pic of you speedometer or B because you just passed a supra that is for sale

or S you hit or bitch at someone for smoking in your car

or T you talk someones head off to the point ware at the end of the conversation they want a supra

or U you have an account with multiple supra forums and visit them constantly

or V you know most/all parts numbers to the car

or W when you tell someone thats theres MKIII's and MKIV's with over 1k hp and they dont believe you

or X when you know all your supra's vin numbers by heart

or Y when you have spent your entire bank account/pay check on parts and your suppose to take your girl out on a date but your dead broke

or Z you know your a supra owner when you can come up with a full alphabet of reasons why your a supra owner and still have more reasons why your a supra owner

lol and you know your a supra owner when you spend ever moment on supra forums even when your at work.
and why you spend god only knows how many hrs in your garage no matter what the weather is like working on you supra

Last edited:

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
...You have a full body kit, your ecu setup, a G27/Playseat setup, AND your full size couch and mattress... all in the same ~8'x7' room.

Totally know how the Japanese must feel...

WetBoostedDreams

Supra Fanatic
Apr 4, 2007
Redmond, WA
... you're looking for a new place to live and your first concern is, "Where will I park the Supra?", followed shortly by, "Where will I work on the Supra?", followed by, "Where the hell are all my spare parts going to go?!"

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
wetboosteddreams;1666284 said:
... you're looking for a new place to live and your first concern is, "Where will I park the Supra?", followed shortly by, "Where will I work on the Supra?", followed by, "Where the hell are all my spare parts going to go?!"

Or you buy 12 acres with a huge shed and garage then realise you no longer own a Supra.....