You know you're a Supra owner when...

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
when everytime you shut off or start your car you pop the hood..... everyone aruond you asks "whats wrong" and you reply with a smile on your face "nothin its a supra... just checkin my oil"

markcrazy9

Feb 21, 2011
Massachussets
Mechanics and the dealership laugh in your face when you ask if they have any parts for your car.

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

worry about your molding falling off.

7Matt-GE

Nov 18, 2009
Becker, Minnesota
you know your girlfriends a keeper when she says "we can't get married till you finish the car so we can go drifting on our wedding day"

you know you're a supra owner even when you can't do anything to the motor. You just sit next to it sippin a beer makin brapping noises to how you think it will sound once its ready. then proceed to freeze your ass off cause its cold but soooo worth it.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Kevin;1677609 said:
when 75% of your emails are from supramania, 5% from torontosupraclub and 3% from supraforums...
Haha, I think I have something like 4800 messages in my SM folder on my email...

7Matt-GE;1677724 said:
you know your girlfriends a keeper when she says "we can't get married till you finish the car so we can go drifting on our wedding day"
You know you're a Supra owner when your girlfriend *stops* peeing when you get sideways...

You know you're a Supra owner when someone posts an ad on Craigslist stating that the tires "only have 10k on them" and you immediately think "those are gonna need replaced soon". :p

destrux

May 19, 2010
PA
.....when you break into a cold sweat over the price of trim parts and the fact that half of them are discontinued.

fixitman04

fixer of all things !!
Sep 18, 2008
north dakota
when u are spending money on a car you havent seen in 3 months.... and wont see for at least two more.... just because you love driving it and want it right in the spring.

sleep well my child.... your day is coming!

gmsotaku

Apr 4, 2010
VA
..when some money finally rolls in...and the first thing you think about is, "What else do I need to fix/upgrade on the supra...?"

Rickstar22

Rocker...Not Hippie
Feb 22, 2011
Graham-Puyallup, WA
When you pull into a parking lot with a bunch of kids driving Civics and Integras, and by the time you park and get out of the car, they have disappeared into thin air....

Sep 7, 2009
Cambridge
a 966sq/ft hobbyshop just isn't big enough for the supra project,

and each weekend you roll out your own summer car into the snow,

so the Queen can have Her space...

[EDIT]
it starts raining, and you evaluate how fast you have to go with the targa off vs. stopping at the next overpass.

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2010
P.G. County, Maryland
When you wake up to a frantic phone call at 4:30 in the morning on a sunday and proceed to drive 80 miles to take a friend to the gas station, just so you can even the odds since he's brought you bottles of coolant and oil at ridiculous times in the past. Ask me how i know. -.-