www.mk3supra.org

mcammarn

matt
Feb 24, 2012
olympia wa
this is a great site! went threw it, and it shows how to install and remove alot of differant things, either being stock or aftermarket! great job

JSeaman

SM Official Expert: Guide Author
SM Expert
May 26, 2009
Derbyshire, UK
Great stuff, thanks for the positive response guys, it's really nice to have. Feel free to sign up if you want or not, we're going to keep it free and open to all as long as we can

roadboy

Supra Owner
Jan 22, 2008
Toronto, Ontario
awesome!! tried to find these on mkiiisupra.net but its all removed, if you dont mind me asking, what happened to you on mkiiisupra.net?

grimreaper

Jul 2, 2008
Dallas
good stuff jseaman!

I swear you take apart your car just to take pictures... only guy with more pictures is probably Ian.

JSeaman

SM Expert
May 26, 2009
Derbyshire, UK
:) I do tend to find it in pieces more than I perhaps need! I'm in the middle of a forged rebuild so that's going to be a big guide towards the end of the year/next year

As for what happened on .net, probably not a discussion to have on here :)

eighty-7t

chrono on SF
Apr 23, 2005
San Jose, CA
Really good info. Thanks for doing this. One thing, I didn't see a CPS guide. That would be something that would greatly benefit a lot of the newer folks. Maybe you haven't added it yet? =)

JSeaman

SM Expert
May 26, 2009
Derbyshire, UK
eighty-7t, I can add it to the list of requested guides. What exactly do you want to show, removal and reinstallation? Rework of the connectors? Adjusting for timing (I think I've done that one) or something else?

eighty-7t

chrono on SF
Apr 23, 2005
San Jose, CA
JSeaman;1852860 said:
eighty-7t, I can add it to the list of requested guides. What exactly do you want to show, removal and reinstallation? Rework of the connectors? Adjusting for timing (I think I've done that one) or something else?

I saw the timing guide. I was shooting for a removal and re-installation. With a picture of what the cps (with the cover off) looks like when it's aligned once in the head. That way, guys/gals know that it's ready to be timed. Thanks again for doing this!