wtf

karlmk3

Jul 18, 2009
thornton
ok i have to vent. i work for ibm im a manger here. ill have to leave out alot of details cause of confidential info. why the fuck would we spend time and money hiring these people that a. dont show up for the job are they stupid b. i have had people working for me for 6 months still dont know what the fuck they are doing. this is just plain stupid are there not people out there that want a job that pays decent. i have 4 people on a team of 18 that always call out these fuckwads. one of them has been out for two weeks. my job isnt that fuckin difficult i have worked here for 6 months havent managed to get a cmt ..a complaint and i have one girl work today she get 4 in an hour on one fucking simple ..... task cant say what but are you fucking kidding me this is ibm for fuck sake. i need intelegent ppl sorry for the rant . pick up the supra thursday what was the first thing you all did after you got it running???

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Clearly IBM don't hire people on their spelling and grammar skills :p

OP, don't stress about others. You are responsible for your own performance in your job.

Get up, go to work, get paid.

The others will get what is coming to them.

Re - the Supra, do maintenance and no mods.

karlmk3

Jul 18, 2009
thornton
the problum is im there manager lol and ya my spelling sucks i know.. lets all point and laugh at the ibm dumass haha i can poke fun at myself.. to late for no mods just droped a 1jz in that to me is a decent mod.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
LOL, Sounds like IBM hires still on if you have a college degree and not how intelligent you really are.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Well if you're the manager, you really need to freshen up on management skills, get rid of the dud employees and get some people that actually give a shit about their job.

karlmk3

Jul 18, 2009
thornton
i wished some of these tards had a deg. i sware one girl that is here is fucking stoned out her mind right now but i finaly got the ok to fire her yay :3d_frown::aigo:

im working on getting new people in. i have to get the ok from my boss first though

karlmk3

Jul 18, 2009
thornton
but for some people its not bad money. i make way more then that. some of these people scare me i wonder if they could even work at mcd

karlmk3

Jul 18, 2009
thornton
ya ya i know laugh at the tard who cant spell. but you know what im the manager i make decent money im only 22 and im not working fast food or walmart so lay off

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
iron-737930.jpg