Wow this section is dead. Any other shooters here?

suprayo

Sep 9, 2009
Vancouver, WA
www.myspace.com
Thought I'd try to bring some life to this section. My passions are supras and guns so this is perfect. Here's a few of my most recent aquistions.
My new ruger security six in 357 magnum love it.

My sig Sauers. Left is a sig mosquito .22lr with threaded barrel the right is my p238 tribal rose wood in .380 best daily carry gun I've had and I've had a lot.

My brand new anderson ar15 in full
Magpul more funrniture after all my wheeling and dealin I have 50 bucks into it

And my trusty m&p compact 9 from smith and Wesson I have about a 1000 rounds through her and she's been flawless.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
Then I prepared for Ferguson spillover.

P1070017%20-%20Copy.JPG

Then my new lower arrived to go with the second upper, which I am leaving with the A2 sights.

P1070035%20-%20Copy.JPG

BoostMonger

PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT
Sep 5, 2011
Shadows of Utah
I dont think I have anything special but Im here to contribute.

Mossberg 500 20" 8 shot

Sig Sauer P226 .40 Hogue grips

Im shopping for a Savage Arms Long Range Hunter in .308 currently and keeping my eyes open for a pre 1982 Smith and Wesson revolver and a Colt SAA.

supranewbie

Mar 23, 2011
46°47.0'N 120°09.0'W
BoostMonger;2033030 said:
I dont think I have anything special but Im here to contribute.

They're all special. The fact that you exercise the right is even better.

@suprayo We should go sling lead some time. Firearms and Supras. Maybe we should start a meet and compete or something. Lots of gun nuts in my (red)neck of the woods.

suprayo

Sep 9, 2009
Vancouver, WA
www.myspace.com
I'm always looking for someone to shoot with. You in the Vancouver area? Loving the eotech nick. I'm just too cheap or one lol. I have been consider the sightmark ultrashot I like the style if the red dots like that. Either that or a vortex strike fire

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
suprayo;2033043 said:
Loving the eotech nick. I'm just too cheap or one lol.

It could lead to bad shooting fundamentals because sight picture is not needed with it. If it fails or the batteries drain and are not checked before it is too late.

Target acquisition is very fast and accurate. It is easily the best thing I have seen for an AR variant. The A2 sights are staying on the other one on purpose.

suprayo

Sep 9, 2009
Vancouver, WA
www.myspace.com
In the past with my ars I've tried a few different optics but have always run back up iron sights. Some
People with poor eye sight though like my wife red dots make shooting much safer and easier. Have you ever tried to run a magnifier with the eotech? Been curious about those

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
I've got an S&W MP15 Sport and an MP15-22. The sport I got just because it was on sale. I think I paid $570 after shipping and background check fees. The 15-22 was intended for cheap AR-style fun/practice, but I bought it as ammo was becoming scarce so that idea was pretty much a bust. Still a fun gun though.

Got my eye on a Sig p226 MK25-TB, but that's still probably a year off. I prefer shooting outdoors in the wilderness in Colorado. Crowded indoor public ranges and even outdoor ones with people ignoring basic gun safety is a little unnerving so I avoid those. Trigger discipline and muzzle control, people!

I'm looking into private ranges, but I just dont go enough to justify the cost yet. Cheapest private range I've found is still north of $700 per year. I only go 5-10 times a year now.

Pictures coming when I get a chance to get them uploaded on my site.