Dec 3, 2003
Canada
He is probably out with..his lil blue friend LOL :D

Smurfet pose.bmp

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
That Bastard, first Vixen and now Smurfvette!!! Burn in Hell Kwnate, burn in hell.................................:biglaugh:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Vixen he will be fine since he is now a ROLM, Hero and I will induct him into the ROLM support group. Nate can get all the help he need there!!!!! We we assist with any problem Nate has from depression to it burns when I pee..........:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
da89soup said:
Vixen he will be fine since he is now a ROLM, Hero and I will induct him into the ROLM support group. Nate can get all the help he need there!!!!! We we assist with any problem Nate has from depression to it burns when I pee..........:biglaugh:

I'm going to let you handle the liquid excrement problems, or any other problems associated with his bowels..................:biglaugh:

I am here for moral support though..............lol

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
You guys need to rethink the whole ROLM program. Nate needs time to recover before being inducted after such a long tenure at the top. Give him this month to recover, and let him rule ROTM all by himself. Then you can induct him into the newly formed Nate's ROFMA(ride of a few months ago).

Status
Not open for further replies.