WINNER ROTM: September Nate M. - kwnate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
rofl; I think nate has the biggest random following evar!!!!

Nate, once I get my new car I'll have to come hang out w/ you all the time so then I can get these little fanboys!

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Disced!!!

Hero and I are not Nate followers, we are Natemobile followers!!! We live our lives completely for Nates Car.

K by:icon_bigg

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
p411477_1.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
If we don't type in this thread then it dies a horrible death three pages down in the new topics. We don't want to see that happen. We have a softspot in our hearts for the Natemobile.........aka radmobile................aka fifteen second monster.....................lol

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
p415855_1.jpg

What Nate gets to look at when he gets home!!!!

Mabey this will get this thread going again!!!!!!:icon_bigg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
::hah:: .........:rofl: ..............:yelrotflm ............:momaru:

Duane, you know that's not funny, and I'm not going to sit by passively and watch you make fun of my friend Kwnate. When I think of something real mean and offensive to say, I'll be back...................;)

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprahero said:
::hah:: .........:rofl: ..............:yelrotflm ............:momaru:

Duane, you know that's not funny, and I'm not going to sit by passively and watch you make fun of my friend Kwnate. When I think of something real mean and offensive to say, I'll be back...................;)

LOL that is pretty funny dude..I am sitting here LMAO for real bwahahahahaha

Duane

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Thanks Duane, I'm still trying to think of something mean to say though. Don't try and talk me out of it either, cause you've made me MAD. Nobody makes fun of Kwnate like that without suffering the reprocussions and consequenses......................:rolleyes:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Everytime I thought of something mean to say, I would visualize his car and lose my train of thought....................:love:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
tookwik4u89 said:
Can't think of anything mean to say in 26 hours?????.....Im so disappointed.....we need to get you some heckler training!
He's from Bama...........We just can't be mean. There's only one chance a year, and that happens to be this Saturday night, or Sunday. If our Sorry Ass Tide can't knock off that bunch of hillbillys from across state, I'm Sorry Duane........You'll have it coming to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.