WI Supra owners.

1jzgtemkIII

Nov 29, 2011
milwaukee WI
Hello I'm new to the milwaukee area. I have a 87 turbo 1jz swapped. If anyone has 1jz stuff I'm in need of a lot of stuff. I would like to get my supra up and driving by spring so I can come to the supra meets.

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
1jzgtemkIII;1782082 said:
Hello I'm new to the milwaukee area. I have a 87 turbo 1jz swapped. If anyone has 1jz stuff I'm in need of a lot of stuff. I would like to get my supra up and driving by spring so I can come to the supra meets.

Welcome Kyle!

Hope to meet ya sometime and check out the project.

Sam

89supraa

Jul 20, 2009
milwaukee
gah,to whoever bought that 89 shell in madison i hate you!lol. i was going to pick it up but couldnt get a car trailer till saturday. shucks, i guess ill keep looking. :(

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
89supraa;1785457 said:
gah,to whoever bought that 89 shell in madison i hate you!lol. i was going to pick it up but couldnt get a car trailer till saturday. shucks, i guess ill keep looking. :(

Wasn't me...however, I did pick up another MKIII :)
Shoot me a text sometime Tyler!

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
mkiiichip;1785860 said:
Are you serious? Whats that now, three supras?

Lol, no just that 89 I mensioned a few pages back..sorry for the confusion.

I have evil plans for that 1JZ:naughty: Unless I sell it.. :)

How you doing Dustin?

89supraa

Jul 20, 2009
milwaukee
Alright i will sam. I just posted my audi for sale on craigslist. I like it, but all i think about is supra's lol. What kind of cheap daily would you recommend i get along with a supra? i was thinking like a corolla or a nissan sentra. Something simple.WAIT, you have two 1jzs??

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
89supraa;1785966 said:
What kind of cheap daily would you recommend i get along with a supra? i was thinking like a corolla or a nissan sentra. Something simple.WAIT, you have two 1jzs??

Hell Yeah! My 95 Corolla is still kicking ass (196K and climbing) Might be selling it, but definately keep an eye out for something like that.

Yeah, 2 1JZ MKIIIs :: rave ::

Sparkynutz

Sad previous supra owner
Feb 27, 2006
Waupun, WI
Sam-
Yup still have the c's and the car.
I've had about ten inquiries on it in the last month, mostly 15-16 year old kids looking for their first car. When I tell them the car hasn't seen snow and that I don't plan on selling it to someone that is going to drive it all winter they get mad.
I tell them to call me in the spring if they are still interested. I don't get why I'm getting the calls now when my CL listing expired over a month ago and I haven't listed anywhere besides here, a while back.
We'll have to meet up in the spring and ill bring the boost gauge.
It's only been a couple months but I already miss driving the supra
Auto-stick in my tundra just isn't the same.
Depends on the money situation in the spring, maybe ill keep it a little longer ;)
For now its sitting safely in my garage where it belongs when they are salting the roads like they were today.

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
running, but need to pull engine/trans to replace front and rear main seals, possibly water pump and gasket, check engine bearings, replace front seal on trans, EGR cooler gasket, and change clutch

most of the shit is just because I'm anal about things, but it's easier to change the clutch by pulling the engine than trying to drop the trans in my garage with a floor jack >.<

mkiiichip

Sep 10, 2007
WI
I have been burred in subaru parts lately. My dd had a sparkplug drop an electrode in the cyl, it sounded like it was knocking.... Almost done with that, then I can get back to megasquirt.

Here are a couple pics, These are the same board.
p1793514_1.jpg

p1793514_2.jpg

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
^^ Looks awesome Chip!!! LMK if there is any way I can help.
Going single this winter too possibly? :)

Laundry list of things on the ol 7M aye chris :p Hope you get it where you want it by summer for some of the meets..Which reminds me we gotta start planning a WI meet again!!

Sam

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
well the clutch I have on the way is Steve's (toyotanos) old Spec Stage 3+, so it'll be good for quite a bit of abuse. It'll also set me up to go the way of the Holset should I choose to do that.

For now, I have 3" TBE, intake, 2.25" hardpipes but stock intercooler (wish I had the money for a Cartech unit), TurboXS BOV, AFPR. That's about all, I have a SAFC2 waiting to go on, a Holley/Walbro 255lph high pressure fuel pump waiting around, new fuel filter waiting haha. If I can score an upgraded stock turbo for a good price I might get that along with Lex AFM and Evo 560's. Haha.

Not sure right now though, it's all in the air

usdm_anon

Mar 20, 2010
Madison, WI
Don't think I'll every use this so its up for sale!

Brand is Extreme Dimensions they go online for $450+

never mounted, 2 scratches on it

p1794162_1.jpg

p1794162_2.jpg

p1794162_3.jpg

p1794162_4.jpg

$300 obo

I'd perfer local pickup because of the size, but we can work out shipping