WI Supra owners.

daddycat31

Nov 11, 2006
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
supradjza80;1719684 said:
Idk, throw out an offer.

Nevermind...they already received the payment and I don't need 2 of them. I got a little impatient when I didn't get any replies after a couple days...Ready to get her back on the road since we finally got some good weather going...thanks anyway bro!

usdm_anon

Mar 20, 2010
Madison, WI
So if you guys didnt know, I had parts (rear rotors, brake stuff etc) stolen out of my car a couple months ago, now the fucker has them on craigslist, any ideas on what to do?

cyberdx16

Sep 15, 2009
Madison
call the guy and say you're interested, then let MPD know that your meeting with a guy you believe took your shit, makes me wonder if this is the same guy who jacked my civic last august

pagii

Oct 11, 2010
Madison, WI
hmm...did u notice he had turbo civic parts? hey cyber me, anon(im his brother), and you should go swing by :D haha i know where he lives :D....And if anybody needs a r154 clutch or 7m -> r154 bell housing pm me!

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
usdm_anon;1721307 said:
So if you guys didnt know, I had parts (rear rotors, brake stuff etc) stolen out of my car a couple months ago, now the fucker has them on craigslist, any ideas on what to do?

I would meet up with the guy, bring a tough friend or group of friends. Tell him that it is your shit and make him crack. Leave the cops out of it until it is a last resort.

ToyotaSupra

Shawn
Dec 12, 2009
Fond du Lac
dont think i ever posted in here so here we go!: im from FDL, got a 88 turbo, 88 non turbo and a 89 non turbo. Garage too small for 3 supras so just dismantle'd the 89, cut up the frame and took to the junkyard, kept all the parts off of it. 88T's up and running, just did a few mod's to it and need to get it tuned (not too good at tuning) so its kinda just sittin lookin pretty. 88 non turbo just got back, putting it back together. Traded it 3 years ago for a shitty bike, never rode the bike nor even bother to get it titled in my name, so month ago guy emails me if i wanted to trade back. He rebuilt whole car, new rods, pistons, mhg, ect... did a burnout after 300 miles... so i got it back w/ bad rod bearings. woo woo Recently unemployed with 2 supras in garage that need work, nothin better! lol

supradjza80

Mr. Formula SAE
Apr 24, 2007
Appleton, WI
www.uwracing.com
After the seller on the first mk4 I wanted to buy pulled out I have now found another. Flying out Tuesday to pick this up.

sm_photo_missing.jpg