WI Supra owners.

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
pagii;1727150 said:
hey anybody have a crank pully holder or know another way to remove the damn crank "bully" bolt! arrgghhh thanks! hahaha

*random pic from google*
pulley_puller.jpg

This is what I used, any hardware store should rent them out. Otherwise not too expensive to just pick up, as you probably will need to use it again..

Sam

pagii

Oct 11, 2010
Madison, WI
87M-GTE;1727597 said:
*random pic from google*
pulley_puller.jpg

This is what I used, any hardware store should rent them out. Otherwise not too expensive to just pick up, as you probably will need to use it again..

Sam

thats for removing the pully itself right? i need to remove the bolt holding the crank pully

cyberdx16

Sep 15, 2009
Madison
Anyone in the Milwaukee area willing to test my gray plug 7MGTE ecu to see if it works or not? I'm currently having issuse with no spark... My car was running a few days ago now I get no spark. I believe I may have killed my ecu from rewiring my map ecu2 incorrectly. So if anyone who has a gray plug 7mgte could you please let me know so I can hook up my ecu to your car to see if it works that would be very helpful

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
pagii;1727911 said:
thats for removing the pully itself right? i need to remove the bolt holding the crank pully

I have one. Schley 64300. It's like 60-80 bucks on amazon. I'd offer to let ya borrow mine or use it, but I'm about 1.5-2 hours from madison

SupraOfDoom;1728393 said:
Anyone know of any 2JZ-GTE's for sale in the area?

you're going to start on your car again? bs :p

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
Congrats on the MK4. :).

Sam my plans are just a BPU 2JZ drag car with almost no show or over kill parts. Silly things like thinking I should get a brembo kit over Wilwoods are not happening this time. Spending some time at the track really made me excited and fired up again. I will be back shortly, look forward to getting back in the community too.

cyberdx16

Sep 15, 2009
Madison
Hey Dave, were you driving on I94 west this past sunday around 5-6pm? I saw a white mk4 supra and just realized that could have been you? If it was you, I was the guy in an accord that gave you a thumbs up!

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
Congrats Dave! Cant wait to check out the car this summer :)

SupraOfDoom;1728822 said:
Sam my plans are just a BPU 2JZ drag car with almost no show or over kill parts. Silly things like thinking I should get a brembo kit over Wilwoods are not happening this time. Spending some time at the track really made me excited and fired up again. I will be back shortly, look forward to getting back in the community too.

I am getting excited that you (as well as others) are getting serious about their cars!
Keep it simple this time! Like, dont even worry about big aftermarket brakes until the car is done.

If you ever want to talk about mods/build ideas post em up! or pm me ;)
As I literally just finished up my 1JZ swap..

BTW
My Car is getting tuned next week!
by this guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Kk0q342KZc

Sam