WI Supra owners.

Supraflymk3

Supraman
Dec 17, 2005
Neenah, Wisconsin, United States
Is anyone planning on going to the open lapping day in Shawano on April 10th? I'll probably go and watch that day but this will be the first summer after building my Supra and I don't want to end up blowing it up right away so I'll wait until the 17th and do the actually autox at WIR.

Supraflymk3

Supraman
Dec 17, 2005
Neenah, Wisconsin, United States
supradjza80;1687286 said:
ill be there, may or may not run the lapping day (that track ruins tires) but I will be running my car at the WIR autocross

Sweet its going to be awesome to have two Supra's out there I can't wait! I should have my Kumho Ecsta XS's by then I'll be ordering them in about two weeks so hopefully they're there by then otherwise I'll be finishing off the last 4/32s of tread left on my BF G's.

supradjza80

Mr. Formula SAE
Apr 24, 2007
Appleton, WI
www.uwracing.com
Supraflymk3;1687305 said:
Sweet its going to be awesome to have two Supra's out there I can't wait! I should have my Kumho Ecsta XS's by then I'll be ordering them in about two weeks so hopefully they're there by then otherwise I'll be finishing off the last 4/32s of tread left on my BF G's.

Hell yeah! Now we just gotta get some of these other Wisconsin people off there ass and to some events!

Late

Feb 22, 2011
Appleton, WI
Hey Dave you sure do know how to make someone jealous, you drove by my house on holland when I was putting wires in my shell

Edit: was posted before you came back and stopped in lol

Last edited:

JERX88

MKIII OWNER
Oct 24, 2008
Cedarburg, WI
Looking at trying to find another Supra. Its been about a year since joining the Army and selling my Supra. Id like to get back into the game, and am trying to find a clean pre 89. If anyone has any leads, it would be appreciated. Ill be getting leave in mid April from Afghanistan, and would like to have one set up to buy by then.

Sparkynutz

Sad previous supra owner
Feb 27, 2006
Waupun, WI
JERX88;1692486 said:
Looking at trying to find another Supra. Its been about a year since joining the Army and selling my Supra. Id like to get back into the game, and am trying to find a clean pre 89. If anyone has any leads, it would be appreciated. Ill be getting leave in mid April from Afghanistan, and would like to have one set up to buy by then.
I know id kick myself for selling mine but the idea has been in my head for a while now. I only put 20 miles or so on it last year, and the car isn't too carseat friendly. I spend most of my time with my kids now and if they can't enjoy the car too, then its just taking up space. If I do sell it, everything I have goes with it. I've accumulated lots of extra parts I never got around to installing like 89+ wiper nob among other things. Some aftermarket parts, gauges, gauge pillar pod, an original weasel targa brace. Two extra sets of rims one with tires, JL 10w7 sub in custom fiberglass box and alpine amp +headunit. Car has 90k something miles on it haven't sat in it in about 16 months. Original paint maybe 6 out of 10 interior 8 or 9 out of 10 no rust, no bodywork. I have videos of it on YouTube search audioman81. I'm in no hurry to sell, just considering it more now that spring is here and you said you were looking. Let me know if you are interested.

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
Jeremiah! Hope all is well dude! That would be awesome if u picked up a MKIII.
I didn't hear that you sold the one u had actually..

Mine is coming down to the wire! Just a few more parts to arrive n then its go time!

Sam

usdm_anon

Mar 20, 2010
Madison, WI
Just a few more parts and mine will be running after the 2jzge swap! :)

Also, someone got into my supra a couple weeks ago and stole some of my parts, I'm missing rotora rear slotted rotors, oem brake pads, drum springs, and my privacy shade in the back. I live in Waterloo btw. if anyone gets any info on the stuff lmk

mkiiichip

Sep 10, 2007
WI
Sorry to hear about the theft. While my car was down for a swap, someone broke out my passenger window and stole the face plate for my radio. F-ing thieves.

Sparkynutz

Sad previous supra owner
Feb 27, 2006
Waupun, WI
Wtf, some people. The people that stole probably doesn't know jack about it and should just get a job instead of f-in with peoples stuff. I hope you catch them.

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
Any body shop should have one or have access to one.

Hows everybodys cars coming along?!?!? Mine is SOOOOO close to being finished, just need a few very minor parts and a long weekend and she should be all set!

Cant wait, its been too long

Late

Feb 22, 2011
Appleton, WI
Have my engine on the stand and currently regasketting it, bout half done after 7 hours of work between today and yesterday, then just have to drop it in.

Hopefully finish up tonight or tomorrow but not sure when I'll have time to drop the engine in. Besides that just gotta put on my new rotors and put in most of the interior.

pagii

Oct 11, 2010
Madison, WI
hey guys been ordering parts for the 7m and should be in the machine shop soon....could use some help putting it together....any takers?

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

Late;1697501 said:
Have my engine on the stand and currently regasketting it, bout half done after 7 hours of work between today and yesterday, then just have to drop it in.

Hopefully finish up tonight or tomorrow but not sure when I'll have time to drop the engine in. Besides that just gotta put on my new rotors and put in most of the interior.

nice dude!