WI Supra owners.

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
supra90mkiii;1697520 said:
Hit boost for the first time this year... awesome

Kenosha eh? Nice. I'm right across the border in the Beach Park/Zion area. What color is your car, out of curiosity?

Summer of 09 I saw a black turbo 89+ driving north on Greenbay Rd. Clean ass car. Dunno if it was you or not, but the 90 and turbo thing fits. Haha

I was in my red car at the time hhaha

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
teaser..

215515_1670603733351_1485100573_1421602_5903290_n.jpg

Late

Feb 22, 2011
Appleton, WI
pretty jealous of your engine sam, one day i will have one!

as for my situation, 4/7 exhaust studs stripped on the inside. i was hoping a tap would be enough to fix it but it wasnt so now i have to wait for my kit from driftmotion to come. my gasket should be here in about 3 days from autozone, fuckers charged me 17 dollars for the intake gasket as it would only come in a set of both of them from victor reinz. should be able to get my rotors on and interior in while im waiting and then all i have to do is drop my engine in!

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
audioman81;1697878 said:
Looks real nice!

Thanks!

Late;1697950 said:
pretty jealous of your engine sam, one day i will have one!

as for my situation, 4/7 exhaust studs stripped on the inside. i was hoping a tap would be enough to fix it but it wasnt so now i have to wait for my kit from driftmotion to come. my gasket should be here in about 3 days from autozone, fuckers charged me 17 dollars for the intake gasket as it would only come in a set of both of them from victor reinz. should be able to get my rotors on and interior in while im waiting and then all i have to do is drop my engine in!

Thanks Jeff!

Did you order the exhaust stud kit from driftmotion? I have one that I never used lol

Everybody survive the storm last night? Didnt get hit at all here.

Late

Feb 22, 2011
Appleton, WI
87M-GTE;1698110 said:
Thanks Jeff!

Did you order the exhaust stud kit from driftmotion? I have one that I never used lol

Everybody survive the storm last night? Didnt get hit at all here.

aww you tell me now! i just ordered it last night and its already been processed.

yeah for the most part people i know are ok most of the tornadoes (or tornado im not sure what actually happened) hit about 5-10 miles east of my house. kaukauna was what got hit pretty hard

89supraa

Jul 20, 2009
milwaukee
It was a "1990 toyota supra 400+ horsepower" he listed a lot of stuff done to it, like .20 over,coilovers,paint, just a huge list. Yes he owned this car for about 4 days.. and did all that to it in 4 days.. Im just trying to warn everyone, and ask for reciepts when buying a car!

usdm_anon

Mar 20, 2010
Madison, WI
anybody 2jzge experts (dunno how else to put it, haha), my car is idling bad, misfiring, and has no power to it. i cant get the timing to 10 bdtc even though the dist. is cranked all the way. can anybody help a brother out?

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
supradjza80;1700484 said:
Did you take your distributor out? If so I think you are off by a tooth.

^This, If using a CPS possibly 180* off???
Your on 7M electronics right?

Is that still using the 7M coil pack too then?

usdm_anon

Mar 20, 2010
Madison, WI
Car is running great now! Thanks to mkiiichi that is, thanks alot man! If theres anything you need lmk!

Also theres talk on the SF wisconsin owners thread of a meet in the dells, itll be around late july. Check in on that thread so theres alot of supras at the meet

mkiiichip

Sep 10, 2007
WI
Yeah, he has got a USDM SC300 2JZ-GE, running on the 2JZ computer.
We were able to get the car to purr like a kitten (a very loud, open header kitten) . There were just a few small issues (surprisingly none of them distributor related).
All in all it was a good day, another supra is on the road.

usdm_anon;1700652 said:
Car is running great now! Thanks to mkiiichi that is, thanks alot man! If theres anything you need lmk!

Also theres talk on the SF wisconsin owners thread of a meet in the dells, itll be around late july. Check in on that thread so theres alot of supras at the meet

No problem, it was nice to meet you guys. Glad i could help.

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
usdm_anon;1700652 said:

I like this Idea, Everyone get your car running right for the meet!
Put my FW/clutch/trans on today!!!! Motor is going in tomorrow :):):):):):):)

supradjza80;1700659 said:
2jzge's have distributors. I guess he might have put an NA 2jz into a 7mgte car but that seems unlikely.

I thought he was on 7M-GT electronics - aka - using a CPS

Hows everones cars doin?