Who's drunk right now!?

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
SP 7M said:
Ya know it's funny to see how bad some people type when they're drunk on here. What is sad, though, is that so many people on this forum and others type like they're drunk when they're not.

That is really sad Craig, I usually still type fine when I'm drunk. Saturday night was a differen't story, wow. I haven't been that drunk in a looooong time :aigo:

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
drunk right now at halloween party. some times ill post on here drunk and the next day will read some dumbass shit that i typed on here and will just delete it. so, if anyone sees any of my posts that sound stupid mysteriously dissapear its most likely c ause i was drunk and deleted it. ! :icon_razz

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
Grant my friend !!

yes, I will have to get work to send me to your area next time the nuke plants come off line,, so we can hang out sometime,, that or i'll have to make a raod trip.....:icon_bigg

Will

Brewster

So it goes.
Apr 15, 2005
Morgantown, WV
SP 7M said:
Ya know it's funny to see how bad some people type when they're drunk on here. What is sad, though, is that so many people on this forum and others type like they're drunk when they're not.

Hahaha, I almost had it!

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
SP 7M said:
"Wopopooooooo" is a word...or sound...or what's the term to describe a word that makes a sound? Anyway, that was a good one, Brayden.

I thought so
nervous.gif

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
SP 7M said:
I found myself laughing at that last night as I walked "home" from work. I'm not weird, it was just after 1 in the AM and I was by myself.

Craig....you are starting to scare me.....
nervous.gif

oneandgone

40R 6 SPD SC3
willfish said:
Grant my friend !!

yes, I will have to get work to send me to your area next time the nuke plants come off line,, so we can hang out sometime,, that or i'll have to make a raod trip.....:icon_bigg

Will

Whoot!!! Looking forward to it! I'm always up for some beers!

kylemartin said:
quit the BS grant your wasted, LOL. o shit i have to work at 6

Eh, well...I did end up pretty hammered! Good thing I didn't have to go to work untill 10 or I would have had a really bad day!

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
SP 7M said:
Everybody gets weird after a certain time of day.:icon_bigg If that scares you I couldn't imagine what you'd think after coming to work with me for one day on "late show"-unoffically night crew.

Yea, I know how that can be. Sometimes you just get weird when you haven't slept in along time.

malloynx

Mar 30, 2005
NC
well the other night i had to sleep outside for 7 hrs on my concrete porch cause i lost me keys at the club.. i was piss drunk and not happy. on top of the i called my now x-girl friend and gave her the " i love you and shit like that".. what a shitty night. i slept in the cubby where the calbe hookup is.. it's where the cable guy does his thing. i felt homeless and poor