Who's drunk right now!?

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
ooooooooooo cant wait to go to the bar this weekend! wooo hoo!! maybe ill post some pictures for you guys!

a few times ive got some booby shots. maybe friday night will be just as crazy?

malloynx

Mar 30, 2005
NC
i currently have an alcohol problem and i need to get off the sauce :) not working is the poop. every night is a party night.

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
actually ive had to cut back because i realizd that once in a while i have been drinking for the wrong reasons. like if i was feeling a little bit down id go and drink till i passed out, thats not good.

thankfully ive been able to stop my self from doing that, now that i am aware of what iwas doing.

hopefully ill be able to keep that in check, and still be able to get bombed up with my friends when we go out.

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
SP 7M said:
Stanzaspeed-For spraying somebody with a fire extinguisher you should've gotten your ass beaten. Read the warning stickers-I bet there is a big surprise for you on there.

i know i deserved it thats why i didnt retaliate. it was one shot so we both stopped, laughed and went for another drink. :biglaugh:

oh and CT, i dont think i was halon, i think it was just a drychem extinguisher from the back of a mine truck. hard to tell i was loaded. all i really remember is shooting a fire extinguisher off on the side walk, a sharp pain then my friend with white stomach and legs laughing at me while i lay on the ground.

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
Funny story about a fire extinguisher - my Sophomore year of high school, I was on the soccer team. It was a small school, so I was allowed on the Varsity team. We went to a soccer tournament and placed 2nd, but that's not important.
We stayed in the school's gymnasium, and that night we explored the school. We found a way to get into parts of the school by climbing, windows, some unlocked doors, elevator, stairwells.. it was a large indoor school. We mostly explored while playing "crash crew" [or "ditch 'em" - basically hide-n-go-seek or tag with teams and alot of running] through the place.
When we were done, we explored more and found our way to their auditorium. One kid was screwing around with a fire extinguisher. Now, he squeezed the handle and a little bit came out, but it stopped. He thought it was okay, and squeezed the handle again - and that time, it didn't stop. We covered quite a bit of that auditorium with pink dust.
To keep from getting in trouble, we searched everywhere in the school for cleaning supplies. We found alot and cleaned it to the best of our ability. Luckily, we never were caught. It sucked when it happened, as we were having a great time playing crash crew - but boy is it funny to look back on now!

P.S. - We were boned in the tournament; our host school had a dirt/sand soccer field and we were used to playing on grass. The host team was still the only team to beat us, and they wiped the floor with my team.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Brewster, you are always drunk. I was supposed to get drunk but then I couldn't get a hold of anyone and I don't like to drink by myself, so I guess it'll have to wait till some other time :(