Who's drunk right now!?

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
malloynx said:
well the other night i had to sleep outside for 7 hrs on my concrete porch cause i lost me keys at the club.. i was piss drunk and not happy. on top of the i called my now x-girl friend and gave her the " i love you and shit like that".. what a shitty night. i slept in the cubby where the calbe hookup is.. it's where the cable guy does his thing. i felt homeless and poor

haha... thats why i ALWAYS leave my window cracked.. that way i can remove my screen and climb in.. lol has saved my naked ass (yes... NAKED) quite a few times.

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
Yea i left myself open... but who cares... drunkin college times.. and none of them involved a boy or any dudes... it was all girls.. just so no one asks...

L

lanky189

Loki said:
Where is that Honky? I haven't seen him online in days :ugh:
ive been workin my ass off, and dead damn tired when i get home,

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
im drunk now as well! i got punched for hosing a friend down with a fire extinguisher. it hurt a bit so we went and had a few drinks of JD and coke :icon_bigg

edit: ugh... im an idiot...

Last edited:

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
god dammit. stupis 56k. oh what a night. sp i had to wlak this drunk ass girl around the blcok tonight, and i took l;ike an hour. telling mer some crap about here boyfriend gettijng arrested or something and i was just trying to hold her up sdtraight so she didn't fall on her ass, lol. chilling at a froneds house, police show up and tell everyone to shut the hell up, people fighting, just plain crazyness. kinda upset though. i didn'r get any booty tonight,.... :(

eidt: wait... did i really write all of that hideous english? :rofl:

Last edited:

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
CtSupra said:
god dammit. stupis 56k. oh what a night. sp i had to wlak this drunk ass girl around the blcok tonight, and i took l;ike an hour. telling mer some crap about here boyfriend gettijng arrested or something and i was just trying to hold her up sdtraight so she didn't fall on her ass, lol. chilling at a froneds house, police show up and tell everyone to shut the hell up, people fighting, just plain crazyness. kinda upset though. i didn'r get any booty tonight,.... :(QUOTE]

dammit CT your drunk story is better than mine! now its time to do some damage controll and edit some drunk posts... :bigthumb:

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
yea ive been editing posts and deleting things all day. and i got an email back from someone i havent talked to in ages, only problem is the email is completely incoherent except for the words email, back, and john the destroyer... :biglaugh:

i must admit it seems you may have had a better drunken adventure then me

SP 7M

Use your GUY instinct
Apr 6, 2005
Oceanside (for now), CA
www.myspace.com
Brewster said:
i amk fcuking drunk as shit!!!
That is funny as shit! You're right, Loki, they must go without edit.

Stanzaspeed-For spraying somebody with a fire extinguisher you should've gotten your ass beaten. Read the warning stickers-I bet there is a big surprise for you on there.