Who's drunk right now!?

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
well i dont know about everybody else but i was loaded last night. i smashed a glass in my hand and had a tray of drinks dumped on me and woke up in my friends living room. yep... it was a good night...

dammit will stop drinking alone! come here to ft. mac and we can race to see who can get loaded first! :p

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
lol! lucky! i got to stay sober tonight. last night i had my adventure. gotta be in one peice to go snowboard tomorrow. stay safe dude! :)

??supra

Mar 31, 2005
Kodiak, Alaska
hahaha thanks man. uhh it sucks cuz its 5 am here and i am wideeeee fukin awake and still drunk and i am freezing my ass off.dman cheap parents

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
lol sounds shitty man. lol coincidentally im still up too! oh well by 830 ill be on my way to the hill to go snowboarding! you need to drink more if you can still type clearly! then you'll have no problem passing out somewhere!

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
woooooooo was drunk last night. the cops were even called at my friends apartment. i stumbled in at 530 this morning, it sucks having to work on sundays too!

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
??supra: you should see some of the beauties i have left on SM from time to time! i couldnt even make em out! atleast lanky gave me a +1 and some love for my mutilation of the english language!

lagged: lol i miss going to partys where it got gong well enough for cops to show up! hope you arn't to hung over dude!

??supra

Mar 31, 2005
Kodiak, Alaska
hahah yea i wish i could have read some of those hahaha they are always good for some laughs.

hahah honest question. has anyone been soooo drunk that when u bring a girl home after a night out and you passed out before anything could happen. man that sucks soooo bad

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
havnt had that happen with a girl. but 3 nights ago i was so drunk my friend had to carry me back from the bar. he thought it would be funny to throw me into my friends house close the door and run away. i then, as my sober-ish sources tell me, proceded to run into his basement where he and his girl were... busy... scream, fall, land on the corner of his bed, fall onto the floor andpass out. basically i dont remember anything from that night. yea.. it was pretty good.

??supra

Mar 31, 2005
Kodiak, Alaska
stanzaspeed said:
havnt had that happen with a girl. but 3 nights ago i was so drunk my friend had to carry me back from the bar. he thought it would be funny to throw me into my friends house close the door and run away. i then, as my sober-ish sources tell me, proceded to run into his basement where he and his girl were... busy... scream, fall, land on the corner of his bed, fall onto the floor andpass out. basically i dont remember anything from that night. yea.. it was pretty good.

hahahahahahahaahahhah

??supra

Mar 31, 2005
Kodiak, Alaska
lagged said:
woooooooo was drunk last night. the cops were even called at my friends apartment. i stumbled in at 530 this morning, it sucks having to work on sundays too!

hahah try goin out all night and then getting a call at 1 am as you are walking home that there is an emergency and an animal is crashing and that you are the only one who answers your phone and have to go save an animal drunk off your ass haha, thank god it lived haha

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
im with ya! havin a few myself at a buddys house. hes been drinking since 2 in the afternoon though so hes passed out on the kitchen table already. im gonna finish the botle of jack daniels and go to bed.. wishing all of SM's drunks a safe and happy night.

oh, ??supra... sounds like w need to have a race one night, or have some internet drinking games... lol!