Who's drunk right now!?

VooDoo

Draggin ass on his build
Mar 20, 2008
Valdosta ,Ga
Well I am going to work at our bar and will probably kick someones ass that is drunk. Sometimes they are such smartasses. but SHIT I love my job.

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
Ckanderson;1078473 said:
no drunkies for me. this vicoden im on is putting me to sllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

mm, I remember back when parts of canada an NY had that power out like in 03 or something an I was in NY , had to see the dentist an I ended up with some 60 vicodens... mmm

I saved then for that wiinter when I got laid off, an would eat like 2 to 3 a night with my nattie light ... to say the least, I couldnt feel my legs ...

ate that shit like candy .. good thing I didnt have to go back to the dentist ...

anyway ..

working on a buzz here playing my axes listening to some music ..

Will

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
willfish;1078751 said:
mm, I remember back when parts of canada an NY had that power out like in 03 or something an I was in NY , had to see the dentist an I ended up with some 60 vicodens... mmm

I saved then for that wiinter when I got laid off, an would eat like 2 to 3 a night with my nattie light ... to say the least, I couldnt feel my legs ...

ate that shit like candy .. good thing I didnt have to go back to the dentist ...

I joked with the doctor that i was going to take 6 vicodins and 6 beers in 30 minutes and see what happens. yea he didnt find that funny at all. :rofl:

i had 2 drinks last night, bought a woot, and went to bed. i r so exciting.