Who makes this wing??

1988ma70supra

Oct 2, 2007
San Antonio, Texas, United States
I have been looking for this wing for some time and i have no clue who makes it or where i can buy it. At first I thought it was a Do-Luck but i checked their website and they dont offer it. Could someone point me in the right direction :1zhelp:

attachment.php

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
I use to look for that wing , high and low quite some years ago !, I thought it was a do luk also , and caught rumor it was bombex

, Matt up in wisconsin was the japaneese expert when it came to buying stuff off of the japaneese version of ebay .. etc ...

trying to think of his user name ... god its been so long since I logged onto here .... even tho I lost so much interest in my supra, I still want that wing too ....

WILL

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

theres another one just like it if I remember, , ,,, the other one is the one that I wanted , , its more like the 3 piece wing on the 90s , but talller like this one....

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Not even close to a pre89 wing. That would be the kaminari wing that close to the pre89.

That looks like a modified mk4 wing.

ValgeKotkas

Supramania Contributor
Apr 14, 2006
Over the pond
willfish;1651158 said:
[/COLOR]theres another one just like it if I remember, , ,,, the other one is the one that I wanted , , its more like the 3 piece wing on the 90s , but talller like this one....

Trust? Was just sold for not so much here in the FS.

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
Last edited:

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
willfish;1651158 said:
, Matt up in wisconsin was the japaneese expert when it came to buying stuff off of the japaneese version of ebay .. etc ...

trying to think of his user name ... god its been so long since I logged onto here .... even tho I lost so much interest in my supra, I still want that wing too ....
WILL

SupraOfDoom