Who is in this MK3?

Puppy Eater

from the rooftop...
Mar 31, 2005
in your dreams....
this might be a repost but...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG88kiPvmwo

i looking around youtube found another video of Ryan Woon's 1000+ hp supra.. well.. oddly enough, in this video he races a mk3.. and it actually keeps up with him.. posting a 10 second pass even.. now i have to wonder.. are you a member of Supramania?

man im dumb.. just saw that the video was posted by wills7mgte.. feel stupid now.. please be gentle.. :icon_redf

Last edited:

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
He's posted on SF in the past. Not regularly though. I remember him talking to him in a few posts because he was requesting a video of his vegas run.

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
His MK3 is beyond badass, one of the best out there, I just don't care for the color, respray it black, gunmetal, or RSP and it'd be even more beyond badass............and yeah thats a retarded statement

Clint

AzSupras
Apr 4, 2005
Mesa, Arizona, United States
Puppy Eater said:
im still amazed by that mk3 though.. 10 second mk3.. i wonder if its streetable..

From what I know it is he drove it to the show and shine and dyno and track meet in silv for the last 3 years well not last year because he wasn’t finished with the car, but this year it will make another stunning appearance! btw he also owns a shop and builds strong 7m motors for supra owners!

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
Puppy Eater said:
im still amazed by that mk3 though.. 10 second mk3.. i wonder if its streetable..

Ever met Duane? (upgradedsupra) Now that is an amazing car.

EDIT: does anyone know what his times are? he told me once, but i'm not sure if i remember correctly, and i don't want to give a false time.

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
Ryan Woon I know owns a Ferrari 360 Modena hardtop, Tony's car is excellent and considering the limitations of the mk3 due to weight and the fact hes still using an R154 5 speed I'd say he does very well too. Woon is a great driver though, most 8 second supras are slushbox equipped, he however uses the standard getrag 6 speed. Good video if I do say so myself :)

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
I don't know him personally, I've just looked into him enough to find out what he had owned, and found that ferrari interesting. Tony's car kicks ass but there aren't enough vids of his out there, he needs to hook up with duane and do a nice compiliation vid.