Votes: 7 7.1%
  • I chew instead

Votes: 3 3.0%

• Total voters

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
i was a smoker for like 10 year's and now i have to quite more for health reson's and i am 27 yeasr old

all miss my 20 buddies of fun but oh well liven longer is more fun

all so if you quite how long has it bean

Last edited:

EthanMKIII

Nov 5, 2008
Vancouver
I'm in High School and its actually quite sad people think smokings abd but chews ok. We have alot of hocke players walking around with chew spitting into coffee cups its actually so gross i dk how they think its cool.

DsBetterHalf

The Pretty Doward
Jan 25, 2008
Alachua, FL
I started smoking when I was about 13 or 14 (thanks to the oh-so-wonderful parent of a friend who bought them for us), and quit just after my 19th birthday. For the next couple of years, if I got REALLY stressed out, I would smoke ONE, but afterward I would feel so crummy, I just gave up the ghost.

As for chewing - it's fucking nasty. I "dated" a guy in high school who chewed, and he had to brush his teeth anytime he wanted to kiss me. Needless to say, we "broke up" after about 3 days. (the quotation marks are there since this was during my freshman year, hard to really "date" at that point)

mk3_supra

Jun 14, 2006
vancouver
Yes, and I think if you only smoke when you drink you're idiot just trying to look cool when you're drunk. If you don't drink enough to consider your' self a smoker you shouldn't be smoking when you drink then.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
smoked for 12 years now and I think I'm finally starting to develop some issues (breathing, chest pains, etc). Hopefully I'll get the damn willpower to quit VERY SOON.

ahmedootie

Camel Jockey
May 16, 2005
Vernon Hills, IL
i've been smoking for about 6 years, no intentions of quitting, but it seams alot of people around me are "trying" to quit. I'm actually smoking my camel crush right now :) mwahahahahha

rj_conerly

Jan 13, 2009
ruffin, nc
yeah i been smoking now for bout 4 years and i probaly won't quit anytime soon. i also did that whole chew thing. i mean in the navy its pretty much the only way to get your nic fix sometimes. i remember being on deployement and going through some of the various straights in the world we weren't aloud outside the skin of the ship so no smmoking for hours at a time. plus when it rained real bad and anyother time they wanted to fuck over the smoker people so i did the dip thing its not the best but if its all you got then hell its better than nothing.