naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
gtsfirefighter;1519641 said:
So sometimes??

tower_of_ego;1519733 said:
Unless they're Chuck Norris.

This........and dreaming of Chuck Norris doesn't make you gay. That's been proven in multiple online surveys.

Ken, congrats on the new purchase.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
When I was young, I got stopped everywhere I went by crazed women who thought I was the spittin image of Robert Redford. It must have been the blond hair and blue eyes. Now the hair is either brown or grey, and I resemble the picture of Jay more than I do Robert Redford. I keep the hair pretty short due to the greying.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

and now....

p1524448_1.jpg

BTW........

suprahero;1516793 said:
Luckily for me Vonda is into really fat goofy people.

Do you know how good this makes an old guy like me feel? One day, if Jay and I both lose our incredible wives, I will still have a chance of not growing old lonely.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Scott, I doubt either one of us lose our wives.............we're both great catches..............or at least that's what I tell Vonda.

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
lol, i hear mikee from orange county choppers SEVERAL times a week. its finally died down with some serious weight loss, and a change of glasses.

once, had a loading crew insist that i pose for pics with them, for the benefit of one of their office ladies. apparently she had a crush on mikee(i dont get it either). hell, i got doughnuts, and was allowed to park on the yard overnight, so use it if you got it (?)