Who do you look like?

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
I think I must have a real common look, because I hear all the time..."You remind me of someone." Lately I have been told I look like Sarah Jessica Parker, and Virginia Madsen. So, who have you been told you look like?
sarah%20jessica%20parker.jpg

virginia-madsen-headshot.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I've been told I look like a few people and none of them flattering. I think I look like a cross between Phil Mickelson, Beau Bridges and Val Kilmner. My step dad always told me I looked like Gilligan from Gilligan's Island.........so none of those people are very pretty. Unfortunately now I'm gaining weight and look more like the Skipper.

Lovesick Siren

Ice Princess
Sep 30, 2005
Georgia
www.myspace.com
I don't look like anybody. I have a ton of Cristina Ricci's features, but I look nothing like her. I have some of Reba's features, but I look nothing like her.

My face is so bizarre. I've actually spent a LARGE portion of my life studying the faces of women around me, trying to find ONE who resembled me, and never could. I've seen women who were similar to each other, but .. none similar enough to me to make me go, "Oh, wow, yeah."

This upsets me profoundly. I mean that.

bmoss85

Permanently Banned Scammer
Apr 14, 2007
clemmons, nc
When I was in high school people used to say I looked like malcolm in the middle.I don't think I did.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Theresa thinks I look like Marlon Brando.

But quite honestly, Travis Tritt could be my brother.
travis_tritt.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
All of you people look like good looking folk.........this saddens me and damnit, I'm jealous. Luckily for me Vonda is into really fat goofy people.

Nate, you have my permission to love Vixen. Hell you can even call her and talk dirty to her like Duane does. I can has no jealousy.

slightly_red_MA70

Holy S*** I own a Racecar
Jan 24, 2009
Canada
People used to tell me I looked like Dewey from "Malcom in the Middle"
malcolm7.jpg

In fact, it was one of my nicknames through middle school.

Some say I still look like him. I say they are crazy.

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
Apparently I look like Wayne Gretzky. Can't say I can disagree as that we both have very pronounced chins.

But, there's also my doppleganger somewhere in Calgary; my girlfriend mistaked him for me riding the train once, and started chatting him up like she would me. Weird that the clothes didn't give it away but she was totally creeped out by meeting my clone.