Where is the MI members at?

88-7MGTE

88t;1572126 said:
im preety sure its auto cross. Anyone going? Im not a member of it though.

You don't need to be a member just sign up online, or show up early to sign up, let me know if anyone is signing up i'll be there too.

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------
madsupra88;1573979 said:
so you guys up for the meet on july 16th. we will be heading to milan dragway and a cruise afterwards!

I am in, keep me posted on where you guys meet to drive up there.

bhg_mkiii

el_boricua_luny
Nov 7, 2009
mi
well...im in southwest detroit..
i have a 88 supra turbo that i bought 100% stock and currently upgrading

my buddy has a white 87 turbo....these are the only two i see in my area

looking to meet up with anyone....my supra is currently down but will be up and running soon....still would love to meet up with supra bros lol...im usually in birmingham/royal oak on the weekends....hit me up

bhg_mkiii

el_boricua_luny
Nov 7, 2009
mi
im with milisakeracing on this....i work afternoon shift so fridays are a no go for me....saturdays and sundays are the only days i have to hang out....im gonna try to make it to woodward tonight...ill be in a caddilac or mustang though

supra is down for a few more weeks =/

RyeLou

May 16, 2010
MI
I met a couple of guys with MK3 Supras on Woodward a few weeks ago.

If I'm free and still have the Supra I'll try to make it out to a meet somewhere.

bhg_mkiii

el_boricua_luny
Nov 7, 2009
mi
yeah....we definitely gotta get together sometime...all the supras around the area and cruise on woodward

my catback just got in so im changing all the gaskets on the exhaust side and doing a tune up....should have my car running within 2-3 weeks....no time to work on car =[

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
Letssss doo ittttt lol

My car is ready and so is my buddys with his fully built mk3

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

RyeLou;1583048 said:
I met a couple of guys with MK3 Supras on Woodward a few weeks ago.

If I'm free and still have the Supra I'll try to make it out to a meet somewhere.

Who did you meet. i think me and my buddy are the onlyones with supras down there lol

i have the silver one, my buddy has the burgandy one!

RyeLou

May 16, 2010
MI
madsupra88;1584399 said:
---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

Who did you meet. i think me and my buddy are the onlyones with supras down there lol

i have the silver one, my buddy has the burgandy one!

Two guys and a girl were all together. The two guys had Supras and the girl was just one of them I believe. I parked next to the burgandy one when I pulled in to Potbellys for a few minutes.

bhg_mkiii

el_boricua_luny
Nov 7, 2009
mi
i was at the potbellys around 9ish on saturday and didnt see any mk3 supras :(
when you guys going over there...ill be there again this weekend...maybe with my supra....i think she might be ready by then
also heres my number (941-567-7697 tito) hit me up....i wanna get to know mk3 drivers since there arent any in my area and i need a new crowd to hang out with....its all hondas over here >_>

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
Shitty news for me, no more supra until i fix it. i went to the track and launched the car and the rear end ended up twisting out of place and snapped right out of my subframe :( anypne around here have a rear subframe, or even a junked supra that i can pull one out of !! this sucks

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

RyeLou;1584481 said:
Two guys and a girl were all together. The two guys had Supras and the girl was just one of them I believe. I parked next to the burgandy one when I pulled in to Potbellys for a few minutes.

my buddy had the burgandy one (black guy)

i had the silver one, and the girl was my girl friend!

is this you with the ls1 turbo supra ? i know i met him !

88-7MGTE

bhg_mkiii;1586213 said:
i was at the potbellys around 9ish on saturday and didnt see any mk3 supras :(
when you guys going over there...ill be there again this weekend...maybe with my supra....i think she might be ready by then
also heres my number (941-567-7697 tito) hit me up....i wanna get to know mk3 drivers since there arent any in my area and i need a new crowd to hang out with....its all hondas over here >_>
we will be there on friday potbellys look for two black m3 black on black and we should have also a boosted 4 door bmw 325 we will be there between 8 and 11pm

bhg_mkiii

el_boricua_luny
Nov 7, 2009
mi
i cant make it to the potbellys on fridays...i work in the afternoons....satruday is the only day for me...on the goodside, got the supra running but gonna need 4 new tires and new balljoints before i can take it up there =/
more setbacks....lol....

88-7MGTE

bhg_mkiii;1591484 said:
i cant make it to the potbellys on fridays...i work in the afternoons....satruday is the only day for me...on the goodside, got the supra running but gonna need 4 new tires and new balljoints before i can take it up there =/
more setbacks....lol....

If you need good used tires i got just the place let me know.

dragracer

GearHead
Oct 31, 2005
Churubusco
I have a good subframe without rust. I'm heading up by us 131 dragstrip later to day or Saturday.

Rich

QUOTE=madsupra88;1586310]Shitty news for me, no more supra until i fix it. i went to the track and launched the car and the rear end ended up twisting out of place and snapped right out of my subframe :( anypne around here have a rear subframe, or even a junked supra that i can pull one out of !! this sucks

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

my buddy had the burgandy one (black guy)

i had the silver one, and the girl was my girl friend!

is this you with the ls1 turbo supra ? i know i met him ![/QUOTE]

sheeyo

Dec 1, 2009
Up Here
Hello All,

So I will finally have my Supra up here this Thurs or Fri. It has been sitting around in TX for about 8 years so it's going to need some serious TLC. I live in the Troy area. Anyone know of a good shop to have some work done on my Supra. Also where I can get some parts? I need a pair of front brake pads ASAP!!!

Thanks.