Where is the MI members at?

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
Im only 35 min away from troy area and will be glad to help a supra brotha out!

PM me if your interested.

Last edited:

sheeyo

Dec 1, 2009
Up Here
I appreciate the response madsupra. The vehicle should arrive this Thurs or Fri so I will definitely be getting in touch with you.

88-7MGTE

I need some help as well with my tail lights cant figure out the problem its burning my failure box

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

sheeyo;1598304 said:
Hello All,

So I will finally have my Supra up here this Thurs or Fri. It has been sitting around in TX for about 8 years so it's going to need some serious TLC. I live in the Troy area. Anyone know of a good shop to have some work done on my Supra. Also where I can get some parts? I need a pair of front brake pads ASAP!!!

Thanks.
Im in sterling heights, brake pads pep boys :)
come out to woodward this weekend friday at 9 :)

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
Sheeyo (TJ) Its was very nice meeting you, very cool personailty and a good looking car! You know where to come if you need help with the car!

88-7mgte, Your more than welcome to swing by also, ill be glad to take a look at it for you, im sure we can figure something out! PM or call/text 734-968-3656

Hopefully the car will be fully tuned by this friday, cant wait to test the new setup :D

mattman

Oct 8, 2007
Michigan
from Grand Rapids area. i got a white 86.5 daily driver. in pretty good shape. i will always wave at any supra i see, and am also probably one of the only asians owning a supra in west michigan. i know shocking

milisakeracing

Jan 30, 2006
Kalamazoo, MI
1uzsupra.com
mattman;1614646 said:
from Grand Rapids area. i got a white 86.5 daily driver. in pretty good shape. i will always wave at any supra i see, and am also probably one of the only asians owning a supra in west michigan. i know shocking

Great meeting you at the Metro Cruise! Hopefully we'll be able to get some more Supras together next year after the salt season is over with. I'll see if I can dig up those part numbers for the hood struts.

Tuner.87

Aug 27, 2011
East Lansing, Mi
ill be back in june of 2013. thats when my military service ends. im currently in va though. im from mancelona mi up my traverse city. us 131 goes right through it.

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
Added, make sure you check it out frequently, were setting up a night to go out and get some food and throw around some ideas for MI2K12