Where is the MI members at?

nguyen95465

Supramania Contributor
Dec 24, 2006
Yeadon, PA
I'm down in Monroe for the time being. My supra, 89 1jz, isn't but my buddy just bought a supra out here, 89 1jz. I've been working out here for the last year and I have seen ZERO supras running around. I am most likely gonna drive my supra out here within the next month or two, but then gotta work in TN to finish out the year.

mkiiibro

Sep 25, 2009
Detroit
My brother and i both have places in detroit, white 89 turbo in his driveway, and black 90 turbo in mine
~phil

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
Im in canton/westland myself, i know of 4 other supras in my area (close friends)

mine (big single 1jz)
collins (Big single 7M)
Joey (Bpu 7M)
Kushu (BPu N/A)
Adam (built 7M)

I know of 2 others aswell but not sure if theyl be ready to play this summer.

In may well be out an about, you guys should join us!

speedfreak426

Mar 31, 2008
Brighton, MI
I live in Brighton and I work in Ann Arbor.

My Car:
1977 Celica GT Liftback that is powered by a 7M-GTE
upgraded CT, 560cc injectors, LEX afm, full 3" from turbo, Walbro, Wiseco 9:1 coated pistons, MHG and ARP's

You guys would be amazed what the 7M can do when it's not lugging so much weight around :)

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
Looking forward to meet you man, i wanted to check your ride out last summer but was never able to make any meets. this year ill be up and ready for some action though!

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
is your car running!

Mine hasnt been in a while and will be next week, we should set something up, friday and saturdays we have a few spots where everyone meets up then we go racing. i dont mean just supras im talking about all cars. PM your number ill text ya next week and let you knw whats goin on.
-Saif

88-7MGTE

Hey guys just wanted to add myself to the pack of MI mk3 owners, Sady is the name from Warren , i have fully build 7m with sp67, AEM Ems, will have the car on the road within about 2-3 months.

Any supra meets let me know, i am in.

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

Been on Woodward lately ? Friday was packed including a twin turbo Lambo murcielago.
While my supra is out look for us in black on black M3

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
Ill be starting a supra meet here mid july, ill let everyone know whatsup! Maybe we can have some of the ohio guys attend also as toledo is very close!

sheeyo

Dec 1, 2009
Up Here
I'm in the Troy area. Moved here about year & a half ago from SoCal. Car will be here by June. Please keep me posted.

PCguylovesSupra

Happy go lucky......
Jun 18, 2007
Southwest MI
Who all from Michigan is going to the Indy meet on May 8 & 9?? It is a great time, if you have never been there please review the thread for it. It would be great to get a good turn out from Michigan!!

PCguylovesSupra

Happy go lucky......
Jun 18, 2007
Southwest MI
Chicago isn't the same without Nelson. He was the show. Jeff tried to keep it going last year, but a lot fell threw, so he is concentrating on Indy.