Where can I get MKIV Tt wheels!!??!??!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
You steal them off Mk4's when they aren't looking.;) As you can tell, many people here at Supramania are getting good at it. lol

Seriously, the for sale sections here and over on Supraforums are your best bet.

EDIT: WOOT! 1000th post.

Last edited:

roadwarrior87

Jun 14, 2005
socal
I have some. How much are you looking to get a set for? btw I'm in Cali, so shipping might be a deal breaker.

Attachments

• IMG_1321.jpg
    IMG_1321.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 55

DonS1mpson

Black Supramacist.
Mar 19, 2006
England!
$800? Where they entrusted with diamonds too?

$800 seems like an awful lot of money to spend on a set of wheels that don't fit the MA70 properly, with or without tryes.

The Reaper

Single, and lovin' it!!
Jan 10, 2006
Florida
he means Flush, the offset of the wheels don't make them sit flush.

i have them on my car and the fronts need spacers to look perfect. but they fit without issues.

and 800$ is expensive for stock wheels. i would've got ADR M-Sports or something instead.

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
DonS1mpson;952320 said:

$800 seems like an awful lot of money to spend on a set of wheels that don't fit the MA70 properly, with or without tryes.

$800 with new Goodyear tires is a good price considering the size of them. I had them on my car at one time. Like already said, just need some wheel spacers up front. Rear too if you really want to be picky.

adampecush

Regular Supramaniac
May 11, 2006
Edmonton
DonS1mpson;952320 said:

The word is encrusted. It is unlikely that the wheels were looking after diamonds for somebody.

That, and what the hell is wrong with wheels and new tires for $800? Last I checked, tires aren't free.

supradan22

NA->TER
May 20, 2005
ORLANDO FL
adampecush;952512 said:
The word is encrusted. It is unlikely that the wheels were looking after diamonds for somebody.

That, and what the hell is wrong with wheels and new tires for $800? Last I checked, tires aren't free.

Everyone finds different deals ,different places means different prices. I live in Orlando FL. MkIV rims are easy to come buy with the Lexus and Supra scene big here, as well as the Drift scene and such.

800 bucks here I would probably get some Aftermarket 17s with an offset of at least +25

Mkiv wheels usually go somewhere around 200 - 400 with or with out tires it depends on what the previous owner was doing with them.

annoyingrob

Boosted member
Jul 5, 2006
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
adampecush;952512 said:

I hear you. I spent $950 on my MKIV wheels, BUT, to me it was worth it, as they were wrapped in BRAND NEW, Yohkohama AVS Sports (255/45, and 285/40). The tires alone are almost that price.

casing

Jun 15, 2006
ottwa
Arrrggg I need a set ASAP!!!!.. TT chrome wheels preferablly... i already priced out my new tires.. god i love working at a dealership TIRES = CHEAP!!

DonS1mpson

Black Supramacist.
Mar 19, 2006
England!
adampecush;952512 said:

I blame my typo on lack of morning coffee.

What's "wrong" with this deal is that for the same amount of money, you could cop a set used aftermarket 17s (with the right offset) and wrapped them in rubber.

The only justification for MKIV TT rims is either you've got a Narrowbody (the offset is just about right) or you need wide rims cheap ASAP and they are DIRT cheap.

Paying the premium just doesn't make sense to me.

mdr40z

Mar 31, 2005
arkansas
I don't understand, I think they are great on our cars as is :confused:

DonS1mpson;952640 said:
I blame my typo on lack of morning coffee.

What's "wrong" with this deal is that for the same amount of money, you could cop a set used aftermarket 17s (with the right offset) and wrapped them in rubber.

The only justification for MKIV TT rims is either you've got a Narrowbody (the offset is just about right) or you need wide rims cheap ASAP and they are DIRT cheap.

Paying the premium just doesn't make sense to me.

rs4rush

Jan 25, 2007
Kirkland, Wa
I have a set without tires. Pm me if interested. Also a good thing about the Turbo rims is there aluminum, which makes them pretty light. That’s why I bought them... For the money and for how wide they are you can’t beat it.

Mrbaboon

Jul 13, 2006
Victoria, BC
Realize I live in Canada, and 275 goodyear rubber runs me a cost of around 300 per tire.

Some of you americans need to come buy car parts in Canada and see how awesome our prices are.

:aigo:

Oh and they were good condition chrome too :)

adampecush

Regular Supramaniac
May 11, 2006
Edmonton
Nothing wrong with that price. Hell, i bought a set of new fno1r-cs with tires for $1500 and thought I got a hell of a deal.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
adampecush;952512 said:

Yep. It is the best looking wheel, it fits and is probably $400 new each or something ridiculous. So 4 for 800 with tires is a bargain, if the tires are good.

Status
Not open for further replies.