Whats your opinion on Kimbo Slice???

TheNewRed

Oct 19, 2007
WA
Ok guys if your in this thread you know what its about...Whats your opinion on anything and everything about or has to do with Kimbo Slice. Lets debate!!!!:biglaugh:

Wh1t3T1g3r

The Dreamer
Feb 11, 2008
New Hampshire
I have seen some sick videos of him on my friend's computer. All I have to say is DAMN! that guy is strong. I think its pretty crazy to him on tv now as opposed to seeing him on youtube fighting in backyards.

TheNewRed

Oct 19, 2007
WA
SupraOfDoom;982536 said:
or anyone who is good and not over the hill. He hasn't fought anybody worth mentioning... and he is only 2-0.

Watch Fedor if you want to see a real fighter.

I wouldnt be so quick to jump at him fighting no one w/ a name...Tank Abbot is up there in his class from what i understand, and that fight was nothing but an embarasment for tank!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyuCKHO9DGo

See, he is an excelent striker, watch it carfully as he luers Tank in and then POUNDS HIM. O this other video i thought was cool, he just seems like a cool respectable dude, and he is very well spoken. I think he has a ton of potential. i cant wait for the Fedor fight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbyZ9BJMhFU

Last edited:

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
Tank was good 10 years ago. He's older and fat now..

I don't think we will ever see a Kimbo vs Fedor battle... they won't want to destroy kimbo's hype ( That and he has does nothing to earn it ). I can't see him fighting anyone good for awhile because of this. They are building him up just to have a name for EliteXC. He does have Bas helping him... so he has potential... but right now he doesn't deserve any of the hype.

There are MANY MANY better HW's, or at least proven ones out there.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I don't mind the hype..........in fact it gets me excited about mma again. I love watching the payperviews, but damn, can they get any more expensive. My brother and I usually split the cost so it's not horrible, but fifty dollars is a bit extreme. I guess they need that much to pay some of the more known fighters. They used to fight for a first place of fifty thousand dollars, now some of them make two million a year. I'm not going to mention any names Chuck Lidell but that's not a bad job to have when all you have to do is work out all day and then get beat up once or twice a year. Where do I sign up?.............:biglaugh:

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
He's beatin' ass so far. That's all I have to say.

He may have not fought any of the current big names but the 2 people who fought so far got "knocked the fuck out" very quickly.

Don't care about the hype. Hype puts butts in seats and that's good for the sport.

JTGsupra7

Jul 14, 2007
New Jersey
ok.. just want to say hes a ridiculous crazy ass fighter... secondly i believe i saw someone say something like hes contributed nothing to MMA.. who the f cares?!!?!? wtf its not like fighting is like some beautiful art form u study.. its guys ripping it on each other.. seriously... i think if he makes it enjoyable to watch.... hes contributed PLENTY

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
IJ.;982695 said:
Good to see he's out of backyards someone was going to end up shooting him if he kept that shit up.

If he had a mouth as bad as Tyson, he'd probably be shot.

Guys in the streets probably don't take too kindly to comments like 'I want to eat your children'

JTGsupra7;982698 said:
secondly i believe i saw someone say something like hes contributed nothing to MMA.. who the f cares?!!?!? wtf its not like fighting is like some beautiful art form u study..

A lot of people would strongly disagree. I'd be one of them.

JASONA70

nomnomnom
Oct 27, 2006
socal
OneJoeZee;982701 said:
If he had a mouth as bad as Tyson, he'd probably be shot.

Guys in the streets probably don't take too kindly to comments like 'I want to eat your children'

A lot of people would strongly disagree. I'd be one of them.

1371934417_4f4ebe93e4.jpg

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
http://kjkolb.tripod.com/homepage/miketysonquotes.html

^Mike Tyson quotes

“[He] called me a ‘rapist’ and a ‘recluse.’ I’m not a recluse.”

"You're sweet. I'm going to make sure you kiss me good with those big lips. I'm gonna make you my girlfriend."

"There are nine million people who see me in the ring and hate my guts. Most of them are white. That's okay. Just spell my name right."

"How dare these boxers challenge me with their primitive skills? It makes me angry. They're just as good as dead."

"I just want to conquer people and their souls."

:squint::squint::squint:

Last edited:

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
Way over hyped. Put him in the ring with any competent MMA fighter and he will get killed. He is a one talent fighter that has little to no ground skill. He beat Tank...ok Tank was good for all of 2 minutes in his prime 12 years ago. He will always have a punchers chance but put him up against a Monson, Mir, Vera, Fedor, or Couture it will go to the ground and he will tap or go to sleep in the first round.