Whats your fastest highway mph ??

grimreaper

Jul 2, 2008
Dallas
120mph

i wasnt going to say anything to the above post but man thats just fucking dumb your lucky as hell some lady didnt pull out in front, or some animal run across the road or the list goes on.... even it was the dead of night, what road thats marked 35mph?! is going to not be dangerous at high speeds?

Last edited:

blk92suprat

J Zizzle
Jul 6, 2008
USA
grimreaper;1119168 said:
120mph

i wasnt going to say anything to the above post but man thats just fucking dumb your lucky as hell some lady didnt pull out in front, or some animal run across the road or the list goes on.... even it was the dead of night, what road thats marked 35mph?! is going to not be dangerous at high speeds?

yup....pretty f***** dumb back in the teen years...

terror

Antibliss
Jun 13, 2008
Alaska
110mph in a 5 speed ford ranger on the way back from Red rock canyon with three people in the car .................... death

disturbed1

Jan 10, 2006
perth
took mine up to 136 or 220 ks

wasnt really pulling much once it got to that. gets to 200 pretty fast then falls on its ass. was racing a mate who was side by side when he rear tyre blew out.

sneakypete

Jul 18, 2007
Central NJ
i maxed out the spedo in my 87 turbo on the Garden State Parkway. was racing a shelby cobra. the spedo was past where 150mph should be. there was a slight curve in the road and a felt the rear starting to float so i backed off. didnt catch the rpms and dont remember which tires i was running at the time.
once the new motor is broken in, ill take a log of a high speed pull
-pete

disturbed1

Jan 10, 2006
perth
queenskid926;1120611 said:
at 136mph? umm is he and the car ok?

he described it as a f***ing loud bang and thought that the wheel had fallen off

i didnt see much besides him fading in the rear view pretty quick (was at night)

everyone was safe, the car didnt spin out or anything and the tyre didnt shread or desintegrate like u might be thinking]