whats ur 1/4 mile time? 13.7@106.. good?

Booner7M

Sleepy bitch
Apr 9, 2005
Quebec City
www.7MPOWER.COM
hey guys, i just got back from the track and did a 13.7@106mph with a boost cut (wrong setting with the autronic)...I would have run 13.5 for sure. I just want to know if that time seems good? I ran 13 psi of boost with radial tires. I will go back on sunday to beat that! Will be in the 12s before the end of summer :icon_bigg

toyman1987

Apr 2, 2005
Omaha
souprat said:
13.5 is my goal time. so i think thats great. what are your mods?

It's will only be your goal untill you reach it :icon_razz Then it won't be fast enough, you'll want 13 flat next, then you go for the 12s and that seems fast for a while, then you need more :icon_evil it will never stop. it's an addicition you can not break, or even want to. :love: :love:

it started for me 3 years ago, ran 14.0 beginning of year, got to 13.3 by end. next year at start, 12.7 and got down to 12.3 at the end. this year started with 12.01@115. few weeks ago ran a 11.84@117. was going to go tonight but got rained out, will have to wait a few weeks for the 11.5 that I WILL run before the end of the year.
next year I wil be standalone and shooting for the 10s if I don't get it with that, it will be sprayed :naughty:

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
I think once your engine is making over 400hp at the wheels, it is more about the driver than the car or power to some extent.

I finally ran into the 13's down in Portland, with less HP than I used to have but more tourqe. (Tuning issue.)

I expect with more power and as I better my launch and shifting skills, that the car is capable of a 12 actually. (Don't know when/if I'll run that, but it should be a low 500rwhp car with plenty of stroker tourqe.)

souprat

Mar 30, 2005
fairfax VA
toyman1987 said:
It's will only be your goal untill you reach it :icon_razz Then it won't be fast enough, you'll want 13 flat next, then you go for the 12s and that seems fast for a while, then you need more :icon_evil it will never stop. it's an addicition you can not break, or even want to. :love: :love: :

yeah i know, it's unavoidable.
when my car was compleatly stock and it was my first time at the track i ran a 15.8@86mph, and a 2.30 60'. i figured that wasnt ssoo bad because my r/t was .817, if i had a decent r/t then i would have been close to the 15.3 factory time. :dunno:

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
Your reaction time does not affect your ET. If you got a perfect light .000 your ET would still be 15.8. You try to beat the other guy off the line, when you go you trip the timer. Your reaction time is from when the light goes green til you clear the staging lights, then you time starts. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. But I'm pretty sure im right :icon_razz

Booner7M

Sleepy bitch
Apr 9, 2005
Quebec City
www.7MPOWER.COM
Yeah Kwnate ur positively right! But usually good reaction time result in good ET time by default because U got the momentum at the start...

Supra_girl... wow ! 13.3 with 275ponies at the wheel is makin' me hate you haha I guess a have like 350 at the wheel for now but it is not tuned perfectly for now and im hitting a boost cut so I'll beat that time !!!!

mods are : autronic Sm2 ecu , RC550s , autronic 500R CDI unit , custom hybrid intercooler (HKS/spearco) with 3inches alu pipes, upgraded CT-26 to 60trim with a 15degrees clip.. makin the turbo lag as hell but the car runs real good on the highway, got 3inches turbo elbow with full 3 inch exaust... tires are 16 inches proxess4, goal is 400rwhp at like 20psi with some tuning

if u dont know about autronic products go to http://www.autronic.com

Ill try to post pics of the car since the color is 206 black mica and there missing that color in the other post

peace

Blue87T(Dan)

Mar 30, 2005
St. Clair Shores, MI
My best is 13.5@108/ 345whp/ SP61GT@13.5 psi on 17 inch Kumho 712s with a 2.26 60 on a 90+ day with high humidity.

Looks like we are on the same path.

I too will see 12s before winter on way or the other.

Good luck.

Dan