What you didnt expect to find in your Supra

BoostMonger

PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT
Sep 5, 2011
Shadows of Utah
This is a fun game i saw on my other forum, you just list what you found in your Supra that you didnt expect to find in there, could be just odd misplaced items or what you find from previous owners :naughty:

Ill start to get the ball rolling,

Ive found almost $2 in change, a 3" socket extension, shitty anime music mix CD, a pen INSIDE the bottom of the door and a broken i pod nano.

Noooow GO!

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
I found about a half mile of crap wiring, an Apexi NEO which was wired up in all the wrong places, an FCD wired in just like the NEO. Tag your it.

BoostMonger

PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT
Sep 5, 2011
Shadows of Utah

Gmelo30

Aug 7, 2012
Wappingers Falls, NY
I found random papers, books, bunch of crappy rap cd's, and oh yeah all of the previous owners personal info pay stubs and plates he was supposed to take with him when I bought the car. -_-

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
BoostMonger;1888863 said:
Ive found almost $2 in change, a 3" socket extension, shitty anime music mix CD, a pen INSIDE the bottom of the door and a broken i pod nano.
Sounds like you may have bought a car I owned. :p

IJ.;1888868 said:
A Black Hole where my $$$ disappeared ;)
(I now know better it’s in ALL Mk3’s)
Well played sir.

Since I never posted in Chambers original thread for whatever reason (thought I had), here is the strangest things I've found:
Cockroach:
DSC00711 resize.jpg

-Seatbelt from an 80's GM product, so that three people could be buckled in the rear
-Wasp sitting inside one of the rear speaker boxes

peavy

Nov 10, 2011
Ontario
Strangest thing I found in mine was a couple of +18 year old resumes, couple of pay stubs, and a letter from a collection agency under the drivers seat (on top of the random assortment of coins, nut drivers and plain old dirt).

ryansmith

Mar 25, 2012
New Zealand
Unfair I've found nothing in mine and it's been well a truly cleaned out and panels, carpet lifted :cry:
No doubt I'll hit the jackpot soon :icon_surp

Although I drove all the way back home with the car after purchasing and the PO left his keys to his truck/work he made it back out before midnight

MkIII FTW

Aug 31, 2009
Huntsville
I found the original sales invoice for mine in the glove box, an old ass Kenwood cassette player long with the 6 changer cd attachment that was in the trunk. Along with all the connections in the back for an amp and speaker box......oh and a gas tank.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
IJ.;1889699 said:
Buying a car from the community I'd expect to find some "shattered dreams and hopes" ;)
Oh hardy har har, aren't you funny?

...Actually, yes, yes, that is funny. :p

In an Oldsmobile Royal we recently took to the junk yard (timing chain broke, would cost the owner more to fix than the car is really worth), we found about $4.52 in change (that I dropped, doh!!), and a bunch of old cassette tapes. Among said tapes, King Cobra. Those guys are fucking rad.

Supra1515

Jan 19, 2012
Missouri
haha i might have this one in the bag lol. needles and syringes.........i hope the previous owner was in the medical field.....i doubt it tho lol.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Supra1515;1890762 said:
haha i might have this one in the bag lol. needles and syringes.........i hope the previous owner was in the medical field.....i doubt it tho lol.
Dude, it's a sports car on the high end of the low (pun intended), from the 80's. Tell me you're not surprised. Now if you were finding coke residue, I'd say you were dealing with a financially responsible junkie of a previous owner. :p