What the hell did I miss....

Yawgmoth

Gonzo apprentice
Mar 31, 2005
Davenport, Iowa, United States
So it seems there was some sort of thread(now gone I guess) about religon, with some pictures of jesus that weren't flattering I guess...jbl left and now a ton of people are mad at ideal and ckanderson? My first take on all this is that it's a bunch of crap and people need to stop being babies....I come back from having a computer virus for one week and now everyone is pissed at everyone else for some stupid thread? correct me if i'm wrong but if you don't like the thread, don't click on it right? Uck.......I'll shut up before I get myself in too deep, I only half ass know the situation right now but I find it silly...:icon_evil

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
I HATE YOU FOR MAKING THIS THREAD. IM LEAVING! BYE!

actually though i dont follow too much in off topic, i missed what you are describing entirely, and ive been here! what did happen?

jbsupra89t

Achieving Balance...
Mar 30, 2005
NJ
Read the thread, "Public Service Address" The thread in question has since been deleted. It was deleted on SF as well, much quicker I'd imagine. And yes there is a lot of tension in the air currently...

-J

L

lanky189

...damnit. loki is slippin on his intern modship duties in off topic, i need to hurry up and get a computer in my place

seems sm just can't keep it together with out me... :1zhelp:

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Sep 4, 2005
BC
lanky189 said:
...damnit. loki is slippin on his intern modship duties in off topic, i need to hurry up and get a computer in my place

well, even guys sometimes suffer from that time of the month... :biglaugh:

jbsupra89t

Achieving Balance...
Mar 30, 2005
NJ
Not a mod but here's my take...

MCDmotorsports, Tony Mawad (at least were the ones with most to say) opposed by CK, Ideal... I don't really know the whole story, but I saw the thread and was wondering what was gonna come out of it. So there we have it.

-J

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
Heh. I was getting smoked and screamed at by sergeants/drill sergeants all weekend long, and it looks like the same thing happened here, but with moderators and regular members replacing sergeants and privates, lol.

I just want to say, who cares who left. I know it's about religion, but some of you guys get so pussy hurt about EVERYTHING! Take it like a man and just keep the trap shut, wow. If it upsets you, oh well, at least you know your a better person than who said what, or who posted what. When I stuck my face back into these forums, after a two year hiatus, mostly everybody I loved to talk too in 00"-02" completely vanished, and I had to get used to all you new guys. Yeah, I didn't care for some of the members here, or what they posted, but I never let it get to me. By now I'm definitely used to all of you here, and I like everybody -- even if we have an internet argument/ PM war/death threats. Everybody here is family to me.

Yawgmoth

Gonzo apprentice
Mar 31, 2005
Davenport, Iowa, United States
Yeah I'm confused as well, and don't intend to start an arguement really...I just find the whole thing frustrating since I have no idea why John left, or why some mods are bad now...it all stems from a thread about religon am I correct? was it just a random pic kinda thread and someone threw in some pics like that "It's jesus, lol" pic or were there arguements like "I'm baptist I > your methodist ways" ?

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
lanky189 said:

Loki isn't home. He's currently asleep on my couch after a long trip to the coast from the interior.