What have I missed?

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
I been busy with school for the last few weeks and haven't logged on here in a while. Right now I should be doing my homework though.. oh well. SM>HW :sarcasm:

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
El Wheel whore miss something on SM???? Is that possible??? I changed my SN on here? Umm Ian got older?

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
ForcedTorque;1408082 said:
Joe came back, for a while, but not quite the post whore he was! Many other long timers mysteriously aren't posting much anymore.

Kinda hard to post about supras when I don't have one any more.. for now :sarcasm:

Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
IJ flew across the pond for a visit. He and SupraCentral got in a huge fist fight, then Ian kidnapped me and is holding me hostage while a pair of kangaroos, a wallaby, and a retarded koala stand guard of my shed.

Yeah. That shed.

It's a little cramped in here. And smells like eucalyptus and shrimp on the barbie.

Jervis Mcstabby

Puddin Pops!
Jun 21, 2006
Where Indeed, CA
www.myspace.com
DreamerTheresa;1408281 said:
IJ flew across the pond for a visit. He and SupraCentral got in a huge fist fight, then Ian kidnapped me and is holding me hostage while a pair of kangaroos, a wallaby, and a retarded koala stand guard of my shed.

But Ian was just the fall guy, it was all part of Retarded Koala's master plan!

I have the proof, but it's not safe here...they're watching...

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
DreamerTheresa;1408281 said:

Yeah. That shed.

It's a little cramped in here. And smells like eucalyptus and shrimp on the barbie.

Shhh... Don't tell her.

IJ. and I are actually off drinking beer. (Real Australian beer, not that Foster's shit they sell over here).

We're planning on flying to Canada next to let the koala teabag Jeff Lange after we cover him in maple syrup.