what do you guys think of this rear add on?

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
rodel;1684973 said:
So who has an original Hiro rear add-on?

I think you just killed a lot of dreams there man. I've never seen one on a US car that I can remember...

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
te72;1685118 said:
I think you just killed a lot of dreams there man. I've never seen one on a US car that I can remember...

I have ;)

Like I said, I don't have the money for the one I know of, and he would probably not sell it to just anyone... >_<

It's the only rear bumper piece that I would use (aside from maybe Kaminari)

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
Moy;1685152 said:
I have ;)

Like I said, I don't have the money for the one I know of, and he would probably not sell it to just anyone... >_<

It's the only rear bumper piece that I would use (aside from maybe Kaminari)

If the seller was not Yashar, I'd buy the Hiro replica and have it replicated; however, I would not buy anything from Yashar because 1.) I was one of the guys that he ripped off 2) who knows what kind of quality the part has?

Why don't you ask your buddy to sell the original anyways to help the community out? If a group buy is successful, Shine could buy the original.

Cz.

CAR > FAMILY
Mar 31, 2005
Seattle, WA
I've seen the Hiro lip on sale once or twice in Japan, didn't really have the means to get it over here though. Now that I do, I'll be on the lookout for one.

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
topoftheline89;1686519 said:
Body kits are ugly and the opposite of clean. Don't waste your money on that ricer crap.

Hmmmm....interesting. With that rationale, all mk3s with a bodykit is a ricer and your car is cleaner than all of them?

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
well Rodel, apparently your car is rice :squint:

being that's the case, I guess I need a lesson in what I believe to be clean/tastefully modified.

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
Dylan JZ;1686891 said:
well Rodel, apparently your car is rice :squint:

being that's the case, I guess I need a lesson in what I believe to be clean/tastefully modified.

didn't you read stupid..?!?! Clean is stock-body with a fart can...[/sarcasm]