what do you guys think of this rear add on?

SRZMK3

i like those spec b wings better but that ebay piece looks soo much more clean... the spec b has that huge gap that makes it such an eye sore.... and the ebay piece just doesnt flow right because of the way it swoops at the ends.. the spec b design looks like it was supposed to be a part of the car i wonder if that gap is a fixable matter...

man this is a hard choice... but in the end i would get that ebay piece over the spec b..

the t3d

P B4 A
Sep 30, 2006
Titusville, FL
SRZMK3;1684303 said:
i like those spec b wings better but that ebay piece looks soo much more clean... the spec b has that huge gap that makes it such an eye sore.... and the ebay piece just doesnt flow right because of the way it swoops at the ends.. the spec b design looks like it was supposed to be a part of the car i wonder if that gap is a fixable matter...

man this is a hard choice... but in the end i would get that ebay piece over the spec b..

Yea I know what your saying, but I think with the right side skirt, it fits. Like the one in the pic is perfect.
MORE OPINIONS!

SWD Fredester 3

Supramania Contributor
Apr 25, 2008
baltimore maryland
I like it but agree that the swoop at the ends looks a little off. Price is cheap, I paid over $400 for my Regulus rear. Guess we could see if Marcus could duplicate the Regulus if you like the look:

p1684316_1.jpg

Obviously it hasn't been painted but it fits really well. The center piece should work well as a diffuser. Must say I think it begs for a dual exhaust but not for now.

-Fred

spinningheadboy

Ich bin gegan alles
Apr 1, 2005
idaho
I've been eyeing the Hiro rear for years.....I have the Hiro front, and I want the back to. Please get one so we can see what quality Yashir is making these days. I sent a message about this rear add on to him, he does say that there is no cut out for the exhaust like in the picture. Just many stories about his quality....the Regulus nose piece would be the one that was quite questionable.

cwd

the t3d

P B4 A
Sep 30, 2006
Titusville, FL
So, you're saying that I would have to cut out the exhaust part myself? Man, If I didn't have to get a tires and cd player, I would probably buy this

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
for the right price, I could get an original Hiro rear. unfortunately, my friend who owns it is currently 2000 miles away and I do not have the money for it :(

k20maniac

Feb 8, 2009
somewhere
please do not buy from this seller on ebay! you will hate yourself for months! the quality and finish is subpar to say the least. There was one supra owner who sated his parts looked like they were made by children. I have dealt with him directly, i purchased a bomex 3 hole lip and it took me 8 weeks to receive it after harassing him continuously via email. You will be extremely unhappy with this merchant. Hope you take my advice lol.

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
www.shineautoproject.com

in reference to OP, that pic was taken in JP, and that is an original rear add-on.. that in no way demonstrates the actual quality of the eBay seller, in fact, quite the opposite IMO. does shine or anyone else make that add-on? unfortunately no, but this is the way of things unless you enjoy modifying a piece that has terrible fitment.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
mensrea;1684641 said:
Haven't had an issue with them, other than waiting for a while.

There have been countless complaints from a lot of members here. Check the link I have supplied, SupraSport is all in the stickies.

toyotanos

What will we break today?
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 29, 2008
Coon Rapids, MN
It's really sad that its gotten to that point with SS :(
All dealings I've had with Greg have been great, but that's the way things go sometimes. I really hope they get it together and get back on top of stuff like that because they have so many great things to offer!

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
I believe this is a repost of a thread from a couple months ago. Rodel posted a link that pretty much ended the discussion for the original poster...

the t3d

P B4 A
Sep 30, 2006
Titusville, FL
I don't think I could wait that long anyway. It would drive me crazy and not seeing an actual pic of the part that's being sold doesn't help. NEITHER DOES HIS FEEDBACK RATING EITHER. This sucks... I guess I'll just have to keep focusing on performance then =)

Thanks for all the posts guys

Cz.

CAR > FAMILY
Mar 31, 2005
Seattle, WA
I also wanted to get the Hiro rear lip, but unless you're looking to get one from Japan you're going to have a tough time finding it.

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
spinningheadboy;1684347 said:
IPlease get one so we can see what quality Yashir is making these days.
cwd

I seriously hope no one does this. Yashar ripped off dozens of MK3 owners in a group buy, running off with thousands of dollars. His business is so bad that he has to change his ebay name over and over again.

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sh...-RCMP(failed-tail-cover-buy)&highlight=yashar

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?581702-Yashar!-Where-art-thou&highlight=yashar

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?177694-J-Spec-tail-light-covers.&highlight=yashar

May I give a reminder of this part that he made that he actually shipped out to a buyer?

p1684820_1.jpg

p1684820_2.jpg