What did you do to your supra today? Pics

Grandavi

Sep 25, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Yeah, mine is in the garage and it's not an auto door opener... So for short trips I usually take the truck. I got the coffee, a couple shouts toward me at the lights... And a good 14 psi pull onto the Deerfoot (what passes for our freeway).

Basically an exhilarating 30 min run to remind me that I do own a Supra

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
I drive mine everyday mainly because I hate my daily with a passion and now it's not starting, so I have to figure out what is wrong with it. Luckily my 7M is running strong. I just love my mk3 as a daily anyway it's so comfortable and fun to drive I have yet to sit in another car other than a Lexus GS300 that is more comfortable.

George_Bonilla

Mar 29, 2015
Northern Virginia
www.instagram.com
Cleaning these nasty valve covers. Probably sand them down smooth later and paint.

af67155e9a3a9d80d838b3b4ea351ac3.jpg

drogon

Oct 29, 2013
Dallas Texas
Got lots done tonight, figured out my linkage situation, rebuilt my CPS, and sorted out all the hoses. Need to buy fuel filter, cold start injector hose(ss braided) and a cps cover and I should be able to drop her in and crank her over finally!
a055d501fcbecd2dda9c2180c637ac75.jpg
42b6f636967ef0c63b519bf036ba78e1.jpg
822b537f9373770ca14d0c47ffa39dab.jpg
also I lucked out on the coolant pipe on the back of the head pulled this off my spare motor way better than the pitted one I painted bahaha!
a8a5443536a88093c5c566334a6f7f2f.jpg
as she sits now
8c2178d140e0d70af2f82b58e9504370.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lippard31

Apr 14, 2015
Hickory nc
well this week i have put on lowering springs (lo-teck).. pics to come soon.. put on a boost controller and washed the engine bay.. went to a local show in valdese nc friday at myras.. today went joy ridding and took my cousin for a ride.. love driving my mklll

havocatl

Boost get's you Laid
Apr 12, 2005
Atlanta, GA
New valve cover gaskets and SS spark plug galley gasket.

Just ordered a new upgraded CT26 57-trim from Drift Motion so will post pics when I get it installed!

debrucer

Supramania Contributor
It has been ten years since my Supra has run. It is garaged and currently 24" off the ground on stands. Engine, transmission, exhaust and gas tank removed. Over the past three months I have removed all the factory undercoating from the engine bay to the rear axle. It was old, soft and oil soaked, and while not very visible, ugly in my eye... so it is gone. Truck bed liner is going back on after priming the bare metal. Brake lines are pulled away far enough to get under them, and all fittings are labeled to go back on. Then goes a new fuel filter, and the gas tank which was dipped many years ago is finally getting its new pump, and it too will be returned to the car. I am going to go ahead and hang the exhaust system, the good stuff, just to get it ready. If I am ever going to seriously try to get past California emissions, the stock system that I've kept all these years may have to be fitted. I hear there's a law being discussed to make cars 85 and older exempt... if that law floats on a number of years, only three more to go to be legal. Otherwise, I guess I will have 90 days and a failure certificate, then sell the car to my son for another 90 days. Not that I plan on tearing it up fast; but, seriously, it may never be legal to drive it. The longer I own it, the more I read and learn, a very lot of that here. I now know that of early or late blocks, I have the early. Then of early or late cranks, I have the early. I still have to have the crank and big-end of rods align honed since I'm using ARP bolts; but, I'm not going to balance it all, will look for 400 hp instead of 600 hp, get it done, and have a little fun. There have been mistakes along the way, two complete clutch assemblies, and I probably still don't have one for higher hp. And there's this beautiful aluminum crank pulley and all the related, odd-sized belts, which has been found here to be a mistake to use. It is getting seriously crazy though, not being able to drive this car for ten years. Can hardly wait to actually have space in my garage to work on a different car :)