Aug 31, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Well this happened last night...
sm_photo_missing.jpg

yhatzee89

Joe Yantz
Aug 31, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Now I just have to finish polishing, get them powder coated, then gets the tires mounted, and put them on the car. Then I'll have to try and get the car running...

gsxr141

Oct 24, 2010
rochester
i pulled apart the "original" motor that was in my car. looks like one journal on the crank is scored and the rod bearings are totally shot on that one rod. the head looks good though. i'm going to try and make one good motor out of the three i have here. :/

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
Silver MK3;2013052 said:
Are those painted or yellow bulbs?

A-to-the-J;2012912 said:
Not today. But since my car got pushed back a week... I decided to do some things... Found a new heater valve.. Replaced my fan clutch.. Got the right hub centric rings and this...

age8aget.jpg

Bumper is still temporary ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk 4

Crap. I'm sorry I didn't answer your question! They're the Acura Yellow Capsules. Also have the independent fog light rewire. Going to throw back on a set of yellow bulbs once I get a day off.

The front is now semi-complete. After finishing the Pre-89 front conversion, just have a few things left to do.

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
A-to-the-J;2013368 said:
Crap. I'm sorry I didn't answer your question! They're the Acura Yellow Capsules. Also have the independent fog light rewire. Going to throw back on a set of yellow bulbs once I get a day off.

The front is now semi-complete. After finishing the Pre-89 front conversion, just have a few things left to do.

Wow, I didn't realize that the capsules made it so yellow. I thought they were a paler yellow. I also need to do the fog light rewire one of these days.

yhatzee89

Joe Yantz
Aug 31, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Started this nonsense yesterday
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Put in new Moog bumpstops, just waiting on the KYB rears and spring isolators.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Pulled these off the top of the rear shock, any idea why there would be 5 washers under the top nut?
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Got a little more polishing done as well (don't mind the compound still on it, need to clean it off)
sm_photo_missing.jpg

And the other day I got this in the mail
sm_photo_missing.jpg

757_supra

Ich bin das boost!
Mar 3, 2012
US
I washed the old chariot for the first time this year. She sleeps in the garage day and night but gets dusty after time. She cleaned really well. After, I took her for a spin. It was fun.

atmperformance

Sep 17, 2013
San jose
found out today my 90 degree heater hose behind the head was leaking and i couldn't replace the hose clap because it seems to be sitting too close to the block. I'll probably be taking the manifold off tomorrow, joy.

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
pushed all of my supras around the house, and pretended like they were all running while i was pushing them. It wasn't fun.